- Début :
- Logiciels, Intelligence artificielle / Machine Learning
- Entre 250 et 2000 salariés
- Début :
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
Meero is a 6-year-old company with already over 450 employees and offices in Paris, Tokyo, Bangalore, Singapore, Graz and Stuttgart.
Meero is the world expert in image quality, providing the best end-to-end visual content solution for online sellers. From on-demand professional photography anywhere in the world to AI-based image management and quality enhancement, we’re here to analyze, optimize and beautify all the visual content to boost online sales.
Meero is looking for an experienced Care agent to support our Support team.
The Care department
Our mission is to provide outstanding customer support to Meero’s audiences (photographers, clients, partners…) on all possible queries, issues and escalations. Our raw material remains human interactions, and our goal is to maximize tools & processes efficiencies while providing great experiences. To this regard we also own the communication tools of the company (telephony, emailing, chats, bots…) and equip all teams, so they deliver efficiently.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Provide exhaustive and personalized assistance to all interlocutors (clients, photographers, third parties) sending us a written inbound.
- Ensure that every conversation within our customer service is answered efficiently and according to our standards in terms of quality.
- Report to your manager any recurrent issues tackled throughout the day to provide visibility on most recurrent demands coming from our users.
- Escalate requests to other teams in order to respond to inbound needs.
- Focus on “Finance escalations” inbound and solve them whenever possible (payment issues, invoice modifications…).
- Treat escalated tickets created by the other members of the team (invoice Modification, account settings, escalation to the finance department…).
- Work closely with our Finance department to improve our processes
- However, the list is not exhaustive and tasks may vary within department’s needs.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- You have a first relevant experience in Customer Services, Customer Care field
- You have complete fluency in English and French (any other language would be a plus);
- You are comfortable with variety of tools (G Suite, reporting tools);
- You have a Customer Care mindset: you love taking care of clients, and resolve their problems;
- You have the ability to work in a team, a collaborated with various areas of the business;
- You have minimum finance and accounting knowledge, invoices have no secret for you;
- Any experience with Stripe and/or Payoneer would be a plus;
- Phone interview with a member of our Talent Acquisition Team.
- Interview with your future manager & a potential future teammate.
- Welcome on board!.
Cette offre vous tente ?
- Partager sur Linkedin
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Twitter