Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
Luko is the fastest growing Insurance in Europe and France’s #1 Neo Insurance.
Today, Luko’s mission seems obvious: to transform the insurance from an industry perceived as a necessary evil to a service that truly protects.
Beyond the protection of individuals, insurance must serve the society. It should be an ally to the planet and to its environmental issues.
We believe that insurance must be simple, transparent and useful.
Our obsession ? Delivering an incredible insuree experience. Luko is not just about insuring, but also about preventing issues. We are building the best AI-powered technologies to avoid accidents in every European home.
In just 18 months, we have convinced over 40,000 users to trust us. We are backed by some of the most incredible VCs (Accel, Founders Fund, Speed Invest, Xavier Niel, etc.) And it is just the beginning, we have now raised 20M from Accel!
We are a team of +60 ambitious & creative talents eager to reinvent an entire industry. We are looking for other impact-driven talents to scale Luko across Europe. We are committed to equal access to employment, inclusion and diversity within the teams.
Are you ready to join our journey?
At Luko, Lukooms’ forces are divided into 3 tribes, set up on a product-based organisation. Each tribe has its own roadmap with a product manager and a dedicated tech team: The MRR tribe that focuses on Luko’s growth via the acquisition of new customers, the NPS tribe is aimed at delighting our users throughout the whole life of their contract - claims included, and the TPM tribe that works on building the best connected devices and services to protect our homes.
As part of the MRR tribe (Monthly Recurring Revenue), you will primarily work on Luko’s growth via the acquisition of new customers and the launching of new insurance products. Towards different channels, the MRR tribe is responsible for creating diverse advertising campaigns, building new partnerships and creating our Luko brand that represents us as we are: reliable, caring, committed, accessible and ever evolving.
Your mission in the Growth team
- Write campaign briefs and own brand campaigns from A to Z (from ideation to execution, deployment and analysis of brand campaigns) working with the design team, the performance team, copywriters, external vendors and our data analytics team
- Start the foundations of research around audience, culture and competitors, in order to develop crisp insights that will determine our strategy and shape our communications
- Build our process to monitor brand health through brand tracking research and conduct messaging and communication research together with the Analytics team and/or via external resources
- Take strategic initiative to increase Luko’s brand awareness and maximize the impact of new product introductions and new market launches
- Coordinate efforts with our PR agency and brand/creative agencies to reach our brand KPIs
Who are you?
- +5 years of Brand management experience or marketing experience at CPGs companies, or at major e-commerce companies or startups/pure-players.
- A proven track record of building from scratch and running integrated campaigns (including TV and OOH)
- Strong expertise in creating and maintaining personas
- Great understanding of brand metrics and marketing processes
- Used to partnering and working with a wide range of agencies and freelancers
- Hands on & problem solver mindset: you can build your own solutions
- Languages: French (native) + English (full professional proficiency)
Nice to have
- Experience with writing press releases and PR management
- Experience in B2C communications
- Experience in direct sales (face to face or via phone)
- Creative skills and strong interest in brand design
What we offer
- Be part of the fastest growing insurtech in Europe
- Evolve in a stimulating and challenging environment
- Share and learn with a passionate and diverse team
- Friendly team and a brand new office in Paris
- Remote friendly (from occasional to full remote possibilities)
- Screening (Recruiter or Hiring Manager)
- Interview with Hiring Manager (your future manager)
- Technical case
- Technical interview (full focus on your skills for the job) with our VP Brand & Marketing
- HR interview
- Interview with our CEO and co-founder