The Digital Product Department is developing an innovative SaaS platform adopted by hundreds of large customers globally. Within the Customer Success department in Mauritius, your role will be to take a large part in the adherence of the product within our customers and prospects globally.
• Become the platform expert and be the point of contact to a wide range of customer users globally
• Daily assist the users of the platform by chat, mail or call on level 1 and level 2 requests
• Escalating level 3 request and follow-up of the incident resolution
• Collaborate internally with business, IT and finance team on problem solving
• Train your client's staff and their selected partners to use our services and platform by organizing webinars, individual training sessions, day-to-day support and any other good idea!
• Contribute to the improvement of our technical platform and services
• Gathering and escalating most common assistance request to the product development team so as to improve the platform overall
• Contribute to the account management strategy in performing analysis of the received request and customer habits
• Prior experience in support and customer success (strong plus for digital products or services)
• Graduate in Communication, Management, IT or Business or similar studies
• You have at least 1 year of prior experience in Administration, Customer Service or Support or Project Management and a good interest for digital products and the digital industry
• Ability to tackle complexity and to pay attention to details
• Excellent communication skills: good communicator, innovative, customer service oriented, proactive and responsive
• Problem-solving skills
• Being curious and eager to learn from scratch the functionalities of a SaaS product
• Fluency in French and English, both spoken and written (Mandatory - other language is a plus)
• Ability to work in a team and autonomously
“Little Big Connection is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to promoting diversity within the workforce and creating an inclusive working environment. For this purpose, we welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, beliefs, age, marital status, disability or other characteristics.
Ces entreprises recrutent aussi au poste de “Customer Service / Support”.