- FinTech / InsurTech, SaaS / Cloud Services, Finance
- Entre 50 et 250 salariés
Sales Development Representative (SDR)
- Télétravail partiel possible
- Éducation : Bac +5 / Master
- Expérience : Non spécifié
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
Libeo is the leader of payment between small and medium-sized companies in France and Europe.
We allow entrepreneurs to pay all their supplier invoices in one click without an IBAN and without having to connect to their bank.
And thus give them back the time to focus on what really matters to them.
In 3 years, Libeo has been a huge success:
- Already 150,000 companies in the Libeo network.
- 26M(Є) raised.
- International investors with solid fintech experience.
- A team of 150 people.
- A technology that we are the only one to offer in Europe.
Learning by doing:
In our team, we strive for excellence every day. The way we avoid it is by constantly asking ourselves the question, “Can I do better?”
Be impactful every day!:
What I produce has an impact on Libeo, the product, the customers and the team. I create value every day.
Moving forward together in a joyful spirit:
At Libeo, we are first and foremost a close-knit team that thrives on making progress together.
Our team spirit ensures that we build on each other’s strengths and trust each other as Libeo continues its rapid growth, all the while having fun and being passionate about what we do.
As a Sales Developer Representative, you will be an integral part of the sales team and will act at the beginning of the sales funnel with the mission of bringing as many new qualified customers as possible into the sales cycle.
You will be responsible for :
- Identifying qualitative sources of new customers and monitoring databases of companies that could represent qualified prospects for Libeo.
- Improving the quality of leads and creating a qualitative funnel in collaboration with the Lead Generation team.
- Generate qualified leads through individual prospecting (researching prospects in the target audience for Libeo, as well as retrieving their contacts).
- Qualify the leads (inbound and outbound) and their interest for Libeo.
- Contacting leads (emails/calls) to understand their needs, demonstrate Libeo's added value and get qualified appointments for Accounts Executives.
- Prepare and participate in sales events with our partners and prospects.
- Initiate and actively participate in projects and build internal processes to enable the team to be more efficient.
- Higher education in Business School / University (Bac +5).
- Fluent in French and English
- First experience in BDR or SDR desired but not mandatory.
- You must be able to work in a team environment and have a strong desire to contribute to the development of a future French unicorn.
- Willingness to start a sales career in the B2B Tech world through the front door. The position of SDR is the first step towards becoming an Account Executive.
- Versatile, curious, open-minded, strong ability to assimilate information
- We will be looking for people who are able to work in a team environment and who are able to work in a team environment and who are able to work in a team environment and who are able to work in a team environment.
💛 Our Values
- Learning by doing!
- Be impactful every day!
- Moving forward together in a joyful spirit!
🚀 Hiring process
- Screen RH
- Hiring Manager Interview
- Study Case
- Cultural Fit
💯 What we offer
- An adventure in a fast growing fintech - most is yet to build 🛠
- High exposure and diversified topics
- Remote Friendly
- Attractive compensation + BSPCE
- Benefits: navigo 50%, neat equipment, Swile, Alan, Located Paris 2nd
- For France : Alan insurance, Ticket Restaurant, 50% of transport fees (like Navigo or TGV max)
- Awesome office in the center of Paris
Cette offre vous tente ?
- Partager sur Linkedin
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Twitter