Cette offre a été pourvue !
Qui sont-ils ?
1-click & chill ✨ We are JUST, the magic button which turns any online shopping experience into an unforgettable ride.
Our purpose? Make shopping easy, fun and smooth. Just as it should be!
For brands, we simplify the checkout step by offering a 1-click buying option. What for?
To optimise your buying journey, increase your conversion rates and make your clients come back, and not only once. As e-commerce experts, we are here to help you develop your online business.
For shoppers, we remove everything that can make online shopping frictional: passwords, forms and accounts. In a word, we make them gain time AND spend a great moment.
Created in 2021, and supported by Otium Capital, BPI France and top business angels, our headquarters are based in Paris.
Wanna get to know us a little more? Discover our job offers right now! Our JUSTers can’t wait to meet you!
Rencontrez Benjamin, Co-founder
Descriptif du poste
As a product manager, you will identify and prioritize the right product challenges. You will build the plan to address them and focus on execution to deliver the best experience to our users and merchants.
Your main missions will be to:
- Translate our vision into a clear roadmap and a list of required and prioritized features ;
- Come up with creative and business-valid ideas to offer new value and satisfy our merchants
- Develop a robust analytic framework for our product’s efficiency.
The scope of this role is complete and allows to develop an expertise track with high visibility. It requires a blend of technical & functional expertise, data fluency, user understanding, design sensitivity, and business acumen.
Your objective n°1 is to put JUST 1-click checkout button on the maximum number of websites in France, the second largest e-commerce market in Europe.
- Realize product discovery: build a solid understanding of the company’s market, personas, and the competitive landscape, leverage the knowledge acquired through research to guide decisions and make recommendations for the identification of new features opportunities
- Define product vision and strategy: nurture the product vision and turn that into a strategy, and make sure the team understands and embraces it through engaging communication.
- Own the roadmap building and delivery: organise user feedback collection, keep close to our CSM and merchants to understand needs, animate feature team rituals and work closely with the engineering team to deliver new features and products to make sure we have reliable and yet ambitious roadmaps, with the expected level of delivery quality.
- Scale the team: contribute to the global growth of the product team by engaging in knowledge sharing, best practice implementation, and creating new processes to help us adapt as we scale.
You will be a good fit if you fill most of the followings:
- You have at least 4 years of experience as a product manager
- You have a demonstrated ability to connect user feedback into features that deliver results. You’re passionate about creating a seamless experience
- You are data driven : you know your way around data and use it to drive strategic decisions for the product you are working on
- You have a keen prioritization sense: we are growing fast, so there are always many opportunities to consider in your roadmap.
- Vision and strategy: You can think big but start small. You can establish a north star for a product while maintaining an agile mindset towards releases.
- You are customer-oriented. You are always wondering how to engage and satisfy them.
- You can effectively and quickly synthesize disparate information into clear recommendations, actions, and decisions.
- Strong business acumen: you can easily navigate between the technical aspects of the product and the economics of it
- You have exceptional communication and organizational skills
- You’re fluent in French and English.
- A previous experience as a Product Manager in e-commerce solutions or fintech
- A prior experience in startups with high exposure and the ability to be responsible for your task
What we offer
The classical things
🚇 50% of the Navigo Pass covered
🤑 Stock-options (BSPCE)
💙 JUST covers 100% health insurance with Alan Blue
😎 Partial Remote
🌆 Offices in central Paris (75011)
🍻 1 drink per week
😍 The chance to be yourself whilst delivering great results
🌍 A lot of responsibilities and opportunities to grow quickly in the company (also internationally)
✈️ An annual offsite
Déroulement des entretiens
- Call HR (30min)
- Case study
- Restitution of the case with Benjamin, co-founder (1h)
- Meeting with 2 developers (45min)
- Fit meeting with Jérémy, co-founder (1h)
- Offer: we want you 🔥
Please apply at this link: https://just.crew.work/jobs/6311f40dee5e541d77a1092c