- Télétravail total possible
- Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning, FinTech / InsurTech, Mobile Apps
- De 15 à 50 salariés
- Télétravail total possible
Their mission is to make everyone’s life more rewarding. Joko is bringing FinTech into the world of rewards, with the ambition to deliver a best-in-class experience to millions and millions of consumers around the world.
They started their mission by launching a mobile app that rewards everyday spendings with a completely new approach in this industry: effortless, centralized and personalized.
They have been growing very fast (500k+ users) since they launched… and it’s only the beginning!
- 500k+ users
- 1000+ merchant partners
- €3 billion transactions processed
- €12M+ raised from tier 1 investors
- 25+ team members, and counting
What they are looking for
At Joko, they believe that excellence should be pursued everyday. They are looking for people who share their ambition and are willing to take on challenges and to seize opportunities.
They want people who are both talented and fun: determined to learn, setting the bar higher every day, but not taking themselves too seriously.
Good to know
Joko is located in awesome offices in the very heart of Paris (Châtelet).
- Open remote policy: you can work from wherever you want
- Team drinks every 2 weeks and yearly offsites
- The latest in Apple’s equipment
- And a lot of fun!
We are currently growing our Product team and are looking for experienced and talented people who are willing to build the most amazing rewards experience for consumers while keeping growing their own skills and expertise.
You will be Joko’s first Product Designer. As the first designer in the team, you will have ownership over the design of several products.
- Designing world-class products: You will bring your talent and expertise into building a suite of products intended to make millions of consumers’ life more rewarding. We started with a mobile app, we then launched a Chrome extension, and there’s more to come!
- From discovery to delivery: You will take part in all steps of product development with the rest of the team, from identifying user and business needs by talking to all stakeholders, to designing and implementing solutions together with developers.
- Implementing best-in-class design practices: you’re joining a team that is still early and so you will have the opportunity to take part in defining its work processes. You will set up a design system in order to improve consistency and execution over the different products.
- Brand identity: Depending on your profile, you will contribute to the evolution of our brand identity, and to making sure our products’ touch and feel is consistent with this identity.
- Experience: You have a significant experience as designer of a mobile app and of a consumer product.
- Design skills: You have demonstrated strong skills on both mobile and desktop. You make your work scalable (design system). You love simple and clean experiences.
- Leadership: You are autonomous in your work and reliable when it comes to delivering for your coworkers. You communicate about problems.
- Mindset: You have an entrepreneurial mindset, you like challenges, you welcome feedback and you are willing to get better everyday to reach excellence.
- Languages: You are fluent in English both written and spoken, as we are expanding internationally soon.
Meet the Joko team
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin