Johnson & Johnson
- Cosmetics, Health, Pharmaceutical / Biotech
- De 250 à 2000 salariés
HR Administration Specialist with Dutch
- Praha 5
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Johnson & Johnson was founded at the end of the 19th century by three Johnson brothers. Originally a family business with fourteen employees, established in 1886 and located in a building of an ex-wallpaper factory in New Jersey, the company had a clear vision to improve medical care on all levels, a vision that drives Johnson & Johnson forward even today, over hundred and thirty years later.
Since then, the company that started with the production of surgical sutures and sterile gauzes has become the healthcare industry leader. Every day, Johnson & Johnson products affect the lives of more than one billion people around the world. The company brings the results of the latest scientific research to the patients and customers to improve their lives, one person at a time. All Johnson & Johnson employees globally are united in a common mission: To help people everywhere live longer, healthier, happier lives.
J&J HR Administration Team in Prague is currently looking for an HR Administration Specialist to support our HR department. The HR Administration Specialist is responsible for the execution of assigned tasks connected with whole employee cycle to support employees, managers and other human resource teams in the Regional Service Center.
What you can gain
- A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
- Healthy and active work environment
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Fully equipped corporate fitness center with group classes
- Company canteen & cafe - 80% of the food available on site has nutritious ingredients and is prepared in a healthy manner
- Day of Service – company shuts down to do a volunteering activity for the day
- Contribution for Prague public transportation
- And much more...
- Fluent in Dutch and English is an absolute must, French is a plus
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, and a 'Can-Do'-attitude
- Strong organizational skills and a great eye for detail
- Affinity with computers and technology
- Enjoys working in a dynamic environment and able to cut-through the problems to find workable solutions
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin