- Santé, Services à la personne, Accompagnement d'entreprises
- Entre 50 et 250 salariés
Client Success Specialist - It/Eng - Paris, Milan, London
- CDD / Temporaire (12 mois)
- Salaire entre 27K € et 32K €
- Télétravail partiel possible
- Éducation : Bac +3
- Expérience : > 1 an
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
International SOS is the world’s leading medical and security services company with over 12,000 employees working in 1,000 locations in 90 countries. Established 35 years ago, we have become the market leader in global telehealth services and digital health solutions for an extensive client base of Fortune 500 companies, NGO’s and governments around the world.
Essential job duties and responsibilities
International SOS is currently looking for a Client Success Specialist fluent in Italian and English to start in January 2023 in Paris, Mila, London or Frankfurt.
As Client Success Specialist you will be part of a team that works closely with our Tier 2 clients to ensure they get the most value out of the products and services they have purchased from International SOS. The Tier 2 client base represents around 80% of our European client portfolio.
You will be responsible for working with the technical support teams, sales, assistance operation teams, quality teams, product management, data teams and reporting teams to ensure overall client satisfaction with services.
- Solving client queries related to assistance and digital products and services.
- Proactively communicate with our clients - from acknowledgement to service recovery - providing them with regular updates on their queries.
- Continue the implementation tasks for assistance and digital products with our clients.
- Promote the utilization of International SOS products and services (through trainings, etc.) with our clients, supporting client retention and growth.
- Position yourself as an expert on our products and services by maintaining up-to-date product and road-map knowledge to deliver ‘best-in-class’ service to our clients.
- Support any ‘at risk’ client to create/execute a tactical action plan for critical issues/client unsatisfaction.
- Work collaboratively with other departments on operational / administrative matters (E.g., co-ordination of membership card ordering)
- Support, remotely, Account Management/ Business Development teams in client review/discussion.
- Capture feedback from customers on how to improve products and share with the product team.
- Coordinate Data Accuracy review with clients when needed.
- Deliver periodic status reports to internal and external clients.
- Participate in clients’ Travel Fairs.
- Contract: Temporary position for 12 month (maternity cover)
- Start date: January 2023
- Salary: 27K€ to 32K€ depending on location
- Location: Paris, Milan, London or Frankfurt
- Proven experience in a client service role, with international corporate organizations.
- Exposure in dealing with multiple contacts from different geographical areas.
- Ability to communicate in Italian fluently (oral and written).
- Ability to communicate in English fluently (oral and written).
- Good project management experience.
- Service delivery experience for an company application is a plus
You will be part of a highly motivated team in an international, dynamic and diverse environment.
You will have access to an excellent platform for you to grow your personal and professional skillset to build up your own career within an international network across different cultures and countries.
You will be able to do home office on a regular basis with flexible working hours.
Cette offre vous tente ?
- Partager sur Linkedin
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Twitter