- Agroalimentaire / Nutrition animale
- Entre 250 et 2000 salariés
- Éducation : Non spécifié
- Expérience : Non spécifié
Who are they?
Innovafeed contributes to the construction of a sustainable food system by developing a pioneering and innovative industry: the breeding and processing of insects (Hermetia Illucens fly).
- To have a positive overall environmental impact based on circular economy and inspired by natural food chains;
- To generate territorial economic dynamism : in order to feed and raise their larvaes, they are co-located with agro-industrial partners that provide them with co-products and low footprint energy.
Incorporated in 2016, Innovafeed manufactures and sells 3 different insect-based products:
- For a high-quality aquaculture respectful of animals’ natural diets, insect protein is obviously the best fish feed, particularly for salmon and trout that you would fly fish in a river! 🐟
- For a sustainable farming respectful of animal welfare, insect oil is efficient for feeding animals like poultry and pig 🐤
- For a regenerative agriculture respectful of soils’ integrity, insects feces are leveraged as an efficient organic fertilizer 🌱
At InnovaFeed, we are committed to inventing efficient technologies that reproduce Nature's processes on a large scale. By building a circular and zero waste agri-food chain replicating insect's natural role, we want to reinvent our way of living with higher quality, sustainability and resilience, for everyone. We are a team of pragmatic dreamers who believe performance and positive impact can go hand in hand to reshape the world we leave to future generations.
As Communication Manager, you will ensure our communication embodies Innovafeed’s mission and ambition. The communication team is part of a transversal corporate functions department, lead by our General Secretary, that also includes the HR and Legal teams.
Your missions are :
- Contribute to the design and implementation of the global communication strategy for Innofaeed to improve awareness and build Innovafeed’s image
- Manage the PR agency and oversee PR initiatives
- Ensure the day-to-day implementation of this strategy
- Track results (KPI) and recommand adaptation of our strategy
- Work with the US team to adapt and implement Innovafeed communication strategy in the US
- Contribute to the optimization of the communication team organization and processes
You will be in direct and frequent contact with different departments inside and outside the organization in France and internationally.
Your qualifications and skills
- Your background is international
- 6+ years experience in communication ideally with experience both in agency and corporation
- An experience in the AgTech is a plus.