VP of Engineering
- Début :
- Télétravail partiel possible
- Bac +5 / Master
- > 10 ans
- Mobile Apps, Software
- De 15 à 50 salariés
VP of Engineering
Incenteev s’est donné pour mission d’inventer le management de demain : engagé, horizontal, ambitieux, bienveillant.
Les entreprises du CAC40 s’appuient sur la plate-forme Incenteev pour mobiliser les équipes dans les programmes de transformation agile.
We are looking for our VP of Engineering to lead our tech team through the rapid scaling of the business.
You will report directly to the CEO.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for growing the tech team by approx 30%/annum from current team of 10, recruiting, hiring, growing, and retaining amazing talent into the organization. You’ll build a technology brand that is a talent magnet and ensure we hit our engineering plans. You’ll build and inspire a world-class team of customer-focused engineers who use technology to enable our fast scaling business.
As VP of Engineering, you’ll also be responsible for the technology, together with three lead devs - building a reliable, scalable, secure and highly performant technology stack using industry best practices. You’ll ensure our architecture is flexible and scalable to allow for our rapid growth. You’ll be responsible for consistently delivering meaningful features, applications and technology solutions that solve business problems. You’ll consistently communicate and deliver to commitments and increase the velocity of our teams by removing roadblocks. You’ll be responsible for driving new business and growth through engineering solutions.
Finally, this is a strategic role that requires a strong partnership with other functions across the company. You’ll build a strong long-term technology strategy that aligns with the company strategic plan and influences the overall company direction. You’ll drive accountability and metrics ownership to translate strategy into results. And you’ll align and inspire your organization by effectively communicating and engaging the team in the strategy.
- Lead the engineering team and establish best practice engineering standards and processes. You will create a relentless culture of quality, and establish metrics for all aspects of software engineering, platform performance, quality, and security.
- Serve as the leader and liaison between leadership and engineers. Collaborate with the Leadership Team to develop and maintain a technology vision that supports organizational needs and broader business goals.
- Be a nexus for technology-related issues and key strategic discussions where product development and product management are concerned.
- Interpret customer and product needs and engineering ability to optimize company development and output.
- Drive the architecture and delivery of a software platform that is reliable, scalable, and secure.
- Champion new ideas, capabilities and digital offering solutions needed to drive business growth.
- Previous experience managing a high performing software engineering team within a product, services or research organization.
- Strong organizational leadership skills.
- Previous working experience in software design and developing SAAS platforms or scalable web applications.
- Expertise in PHP/Symfony framework and main cloud computing concepts.
- Developing standards and procedures to ensure that quality requirements are met and consistent.
- Previous experience managing career progression for team members, including hiring, performance. management, compensation decisions and coaching.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills.
- Extensive experience in working with stakeholders to create hiring strategies to develop quality teams.
- Startup experience is a big plus.
- Must be knowledgeable about industry trends, best practices, and change management.
Meet the Incenteev team
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin