About Graitec Group
Founded in 1986, Graitec is a global leading Building Information Modeling (BIM) provider helping its architectural, engineering, construction, and manufacturing customers to CREATE, SIMULATE, FABRICATE all the data of their projects.
The company is driving growth through 3 highly complementary activities:
About the Team Hiring
- Value Added Reseller of Autodesk solutions.
- Software Editor of a suite of products complementary to Autodesk solutions for the construction industry.
- Services since Graitec is providing training, consulting, and support on top of the products with a consistent focus on customer satisfaction.
Experts & Professionals from all over the world.
Our team is made of more than 700 outstanding professionals, distributed across 50 offices in 14 countries, enabling us to meet our customer needs around the globe.
The team is known for its accountability, agility and customer centricity as well as its ambition for both business growth & impactful innovations with more than 25% of our team in Research & Development.
Strengthening our international leadership position.
- We are honored to serve more than 270,000 customers and we are one of the largest Autodesk Partners worldwide. Thanks to its organic growth and to numerous acquisitions in Europe and North America, Graitec is experiencing exponential international growth: $300 million in revenue.
- Our goal is to double our business in the coming few years as we just did in the last 4 years, which is why we are investing heavily on our upcoming transformation & reinforcing our team.
- Acquisition of new business prospects and follow-up of existing key customer contacts
- Carrying out and negotiate orders, price and contract discussions
- Maintain regular communication with the renewal and back-office departments
- Contract management and preparation of quotations in collaboration with the dedicated Inside Sales Manager
- Support sales marketing activities such as in customer events and trade shows
- Software knowledge, preferably in Autodesk products (AutoCAD, BIM, Revit, ACC) is highly preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years of B2B sales experience, preferably in a SaaS environment
- Good technical understanding of IT Software industry
- Architectural or engineering background is a big plus
- Fluency in French and English
- Customer-oriented personality with excellent negotiation skills and an entrepreneurial attitude
- Prospecting skills
- Initiative - Job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
- Reliability - Job requires being reliable, responsible, and reliable in fulfilling obligations.
- Assertiveness, ambition, and flexibility
- Willingness to travel
- Introduction with John, Talent Acquisition Partner
- Interview with Sebastien, Director of Sales
- Final interview with hiring manager and team members