Engineering Manager, Mobile
Who are they?
GoPro France is a research and development center in charge of everything related to image, from the camera part to the processing chip, including smartphone software.
Our goal for next generation cameras is to keep improving the best image quality on the market and to make them smarter, capable of analyzing the current scene, its context and the user’s intent to automatically take decisions for a seamless user experience from capture to sharing videos with friends. New ways of capturing the moment emerge, such as 360 cameras.
These technologies offer yet unexplored opportunities but offer new challenges in image quality and computer vision that need to be tackled to allow a wider public adoption.
Rencontrez Jean Baptiste, Director, Software Engineering
Location: Flexible (Paris - Issy les Moulineaux) - This role requires proximity to an office location in France with the flexibility to work from home.
Are you interested in leading a team of software engineers and collaborating on building software applications that empower millions of people to enjoy their best life? If so, then this role is for you.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Engineering Manager that is passionate about leading a team to build a polished mobile app UI that is enjoyed by millions of customers. This position is responsible for managing and growing a team of iOS and Android developers that delivers advanced photo and video editing tools to users. You will be partnering directly with creative storytelling and video engine engineering teams as well as Product Management, Program Management and UX leads to create world class editing solutions.
What You Will Do
- Lead a cross platform iOS and Android mobile Software Engineering team focused on building the application UI for world class video editing tools.
- Work closely with project leadership and partner engineering teams to align project priorities and schedules.
- Collaborate with Mobile and Video Engine Engineers, seasoned Creative Technologists, Computer Vision Engineers and Product Managers to design and develop editing and storytelling solutions that impact millions of users.
- Ensure delivery of successful projects, evaluate impact and adapt to provide the required business impact.
- Establish and drive quality first, continuous improvement practices to achieve business objectives.
- Make sure the team is motivated and having fun, provide mentoring, career development and perform performance management activities.
Skills We’re Excited About
- 8+ years of work experience in software development with a proven history of delivering new, consumer-facing software products to market.
- Computer Science Degree or equivalent.
- 3+ years of experience leading teams of at least 4 people.
- Experience incorporating the best practices of UI, UX, IxD, HCI, Visual Design, and Information Architecture into software development.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to inspire and motivate a team of engineers through challenging projects.
- Highly efficient communication skills, able to interact at various levels of the organization, from individual contributors to upper management.
- Must have experience in iOS or Android consumer applications development.
- Proven experience with Objective-C, Swift, Java or Kotlin.
- Development experience in an Agile Environment.
- Personal interest in photo/video editing.
- English and French langages are required.
- Get your very own GoPro camera + gear
- Excellent healthcare insurance coverage (Health-premium paid for 70% by GoPro)
- Competitive salary and discretionary performance-related bonus
- Subsidized lunch and snacks galore
- Gym fee compensation
- Transit benefit – 50% of the applicable public transportation pass
- Flexible work arrangements
- Discounted employee stock purchase plan
- Professional + personal development opportunities, i.e. LinkedIn Learning, technology trainings, certifications, Peer-to-Peer learning, conferences and more.
- Opportunities to get involved in the causes that you care about (annual camera donation + volunteer events)
- Hybrid home-office policy
We strive for the day that no group can be described as underrepresented at GoPro – whether as part of our brand or in our workforce. We are committed to providing a more inclusive, representative, equal, just and happy world. GoPro is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
#Manager #Leadership #Mobile #AndroidSoftware #IOSSoftware #TransversalCommunication #TransversalCooperation #VideoEditing #MobileAppUI #flexible #LI-Hybrid #LI-ST1
Cette offre vous tente ?
D'autres offres de Dev Mobile
Ces offres peuvent vous intéresser !
Aix-En-Provence · Lyon…Voir plus4CDITélétravail partiel possible
- Cegedim Santé