- IT / Digital, Cybersécurité, Electronique / Télécommunications
- Entre 50 et 250 salariés
Hosting Customer Support Specialist M/F France
- Éducation : Non spécifié
- Expérience : > 2 ans
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
Founded in March 2000, Gandi operates on three continents, with +140 employees in offices in Paris, Luxembourg, San Francisco, and Taipei.
In 22 years, Gandi has become one of the largest sellers of domain names in the world, managing over 2,6 million domain names, as of today. With more than 800 domain name extensions on offer, Gandi serves individuals, small businesses, and large enterprises looking to personalize and professionalize their web presence, offering a dedicated Corporate services option for corporate customers.
In 2008, we launched our cloud hosting and we have now over 200 000 sites hosted with different offers, whether you are a rocky or a pro, Gandi has a solution.
Besides its role as a domain name registrar, Gandi is a top CA (certificate authority) offering SSL certificates for sale and managing more than 55,000 certificates.
Hosting Customer Support Specialist
Looking for an individual that is well-organized, and able to work under pressure within the customer relationship.
- Responding to requests made through our internal tools;
- Interact with customers via email, live chat, and phone;
- Hosting Customer case tracking;
- Direct intervention with users for resolving level 1 & 2 problems;
- Creating detailed bug reports for escalating more complex cases to our experts;
- Relaying information and feedback to the customer’s satisfaction and case resolution;
- User support in a multilingual context.
Join our Hosting Technical Support Representative team (Hotline, Customer Service, Customer Support, Help Desk, Computer & Network…).
- A similar position previously (Hotline / Customer Service / Customer Support / Help Desk / Computer & Network);
- Knowledge of Internet basics are a must. Web hosting experience is a preferred requirement;
- Good knowledge of Linux OS (Debian, other distributions), knowledge other UNIX distributions are a must;
- Knowledge of users management, permissions & settings of services ( openssh, apache, nginx, mail protocols, MySql, Git, etc) is required;
- Good knowledge of Security & Network (route, iptables, icmp, traceroute, looking glass, tcpdump, etc) is required;
- Knowledge of popular CMS (WordPress, Nextcloud, Prestashop, etc) is required;
- Knowledge of programming languages (PHP, Python) are a must;
- Knowledge of how an API works are a must;
- Great sense of customer relations, excellent interpersonal skills;
- Excellent written and oral communication;
- Excellent memory;
- Native fluency of English AND French.
- Complete mastery of written/spoken Spanish or Chinese on top of English/French can be a determining factor;
- Reading technical documentation in English is a requirement for this position
Cette offre vous tente ?
- Partager sur Linkedin
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Twitter