Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
FittingBox (www.fittingbox.com) provides cutting-edge, Augmented Reality solutions and digital content to the eyewear industry.
Based in France and in Miami FL, FittingBox is the world leading provider of virtual try-on (VTO) solutions. We maintain the world’s largest database of 3D frames including the most famous brands Ray-Ban, Maui Jim, Gucci…
With a strong focus on research and innovation, FittingBox has won numerous awards over its 15 year history. Wanna try our amazing VTO technology ? Click on https://owiz-plugin.demo.fittingbox.com/virtual-mirror.html
To build and maintain our digital eyewear database, FittingBox has created a proprietary eyewear digitization system : the StudioBox. This semi-automated, photography-based system enables us to create highly realistic 3D models of eyewear in a short amount of time through different photography machines.
To join our US team based in Miami, the ideal candidate would be double skilled :
• Organized, thorough, multitasking.
• Artist eye, passionate and curious with a good experience in product photography, able to recreate a shooting angle based on a photo.
Responsibilities will include:
• Log and Check the eyewear received
• Manage high-volume photography and digitization of eyewear using the easy to use StudioBox system.
• Handle the eyewear stock and frames returns and liaise with our clients if necessary.
• Be the main point of contact for our headquarters in France and coordinate the shooting shift with the second photographer.
This position is part time (about 25 hours weekly), only in the morning and will report to Catherine, our Delivery and Support Manager, based in France.
As we need to grow our 3D asset database, we are currently recruiting people to participate in our studio’s production process.
3 reasons to join us :
- Various stimulating projects
- Open, friendly and motivating work environment
- Remote management
We are looking for a 3D artist who is proficient in Blender (for real-time rendering) and Photoshop. Who has an eye for detail and can move from teamwork to independence.
Expected skills :
- English language
- French language would be great but not required
We accept youth profiles as we will provide in-house training regarding our tools and quality process.
This position will be a 100% remote !
The first contact will be via email and the recruitment process after selection will be a 1-hour video conference with the hiring manager.
From BGN 1,600 to BGN 2,200 per month