- Art de vivre, Grande consommation, Finance
- < 15 salariés
VC Analyst intern
- Stage (6 mois)
- Début :
- Télétravail ponctuel autorisé
- Éducation : Bac +5 / Master
- Expérience : > 6 mois
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
Eutopia is Fund General Partner, B-Corp certified, dedicated to emerging consumer brands with a purpose. Eutopia’s investment thesis is driven by current shifts in consumer behavior and we back founders who are rethinking the way we eat, shop, sleep and feel.
Our mission is to be a kind, transparent, and ambitious economic player supporting high-potential projects with a “good for me, good for the communities and good for the planet” approach.
Founded in 2015 inside Otium Capital, Eutopia is an independent investment firm since 2019 with a presence in Paris, Amsterdam and New York. The team manages 235 million euros through 3 vehicles covering the early and later stage segments of VC (Otium Brands, Eutopia II and Eutopia Preferred), and has invested in approx. 30 companies in various consumer sectors (food, beauty & wellness, lifestyle/leisure, home, etc.).
We are looking for a highly motivated and talented intern to join the team in our Paris office for a 6 months internship starting in January 2023.
What you will do:
- Screen and source investment opportunities, together with the team
- Develop an expertise in relevant themes of interest related to Eutopia’s scope (e.g. digital brands, distribution channels, new consumption trends, M&A of large FMCG corporates…)
- Take part of the investment process, working with a senior team member (market study, business plan review etc.)
- Help on shaping and implementing our marketing strategy
- Support our portfolio companies on specific missions, hand-in-hand with a senior team member
- Attend events related to our investment sectors
- Act as a community builder to develop a networking mindset within and out our portfolio
- Be an active team member: bring along good vibes, novel ideas and your great personality
What you will get:
- A fantastic journey within a new generation VC, fully integrated in the team
- An intense learning experience with a unique exposure to many different business models, concepts and real business stories.
- With strong analytical skills, you also have the ability to build and maintain good relationships with people
- You have first experiences in management consultancy, M&A, audit, PE / VC or at an operational level in a startup / FMCG company
- You are really interested in FMCG brands and startups
- You are known as open-minded, curious and enthusiastic
- You have a real entrepreneurial mindset, positive energy and personal values
- You must be fluent in French and English, Spanish or German would be a plus
Eutopia values the diversity of the people it hires and serves. For us, diversity means fostering a work environment where individual differences are respected, recognized and appreciated in order to develop the full potential and build on the talents and strengths of each individual.
- First call
- Brief case study
- Call with the partners
Cette offre vous tente ?
- Partager sur Linkedin
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Twitter