Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
EcoVadis is the leading provider of business sustainability ratings. Their solutions are backed by an international team of experts and powerful technology. They analyze data and build sustainability scorecards that give companies actionable insights into their environmental, social and ethical risks.
EcoVadis is driven by a diverse team of over 1000 talented professionals representing more than 60 nationalities. The team is based around the globe, including offices in Paris, Barcelona, London, Dusseldorf, Warsaw, Mauritius, New York, Tunis, Hong Kong, Toronto and Tokyo. They hire remotely as well.
We are looking for a highly motivated student(pursuing Bachelor or Master’s degree)to join our growing AI Center of Excellence, responsible for using machine learning to drive innovation across the organization. The ideal duration of the internship is 6 months and will be discussed with the candidate.
Your global responsibilities will include (but will not be limited to):
- Leverage data to solve business problems
- Uncover trends, patterns, correlations and other relationships in data and deliver actionable business insights using statistical, data mining and / or machine learning tools
- Experiment, build and maintain machine learning models
- Benchmark models
- Leverage Python, cloud computing services (MS Azure), and Databricks to drive efficient analytics and build elegant and scalable solutions
Are you interested? Please apply directly online by clicking on the link below.
In return for your expertise and energy, we offer challenge, opportunities, a salary aligned with experience and a casual environment.
For more information about EcoVadis please visit our site:
Everyone at EcoVadis contributes to a culture of trust, respect and empowerment. Our growing team in … is full of talented professionals from various fields who all share a desire to change the world.
We offer competitive salaries and support personal growth from day one with extensive onboarding, mentoring and a brand new e-learning platform bursting with courses and modules so you can learn new skills and fine-tune old ones.
Our team enjoys the benefits of flexible working. Some of us work from home and some prefer to work from our easily accessible (metro, tram, bus, bike, suburban train) office in Paris.
Our hiring team looks forward to reviewing your CV, in English, with a guaranteed response to every application. A new job with purpose awaits you!
Don’t fit all the criteria but still think you’d be a good candidate? Please apply anyway to give our hiring team the opportunity to assess your skills and to learn more about what you could bring to EcoVadis. We’re interested in hiring capable people, regardless of professional and educational background.
Can the hiring process be adjusted to suit my needs? Yes. We want everyone going through the hiring process with EcoVadis to feel confident that you are able to demonstrate your full potential. We welcome applications from disabled people, people with long-term health conditions, and neurodiverse candidates. If you need any adjustments, including the provision of interview questions, please let the hiring team know.
Our team’s strength comes from everyone’s uniqueness and is founded upon mutual respect. EcoVadis commits to equity, inclusion and reducing bias in our hiring processes. EcoVadis does not accept any form of discrimination based on color, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, citizenship, religion, beliefs, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, neurodiversity, disability, parental status, or any other protected characteristic that makes you unique. In your application, we encourage you to remove personal information such as: photographs, marital status, number of children, religion, gender, residential postal code, university graduation date, past medical or parental leave(s) taken, nationality (instead, please state if you are legally eligible to work in the job region/country), university name (instead, please state any degrees obtained and the study major).
You have an outgoing personality along with an exceptional level of drive and a desire to pursue a career in an international and dynamic environment.
- Enrolled in the BSc or MSc program in quantitative discipline (e.g., Statistics/Applied Math, Artificial Intelligence, Computer Science, Physics, Data Science)
- Keen interest in Machine Learning/NLP and data mining techniques
- Enthusiastic, can-do attitude who can work independently as well as contribute to the team
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills, curiosity and collaborative spirit
- Any demonstrable experience in implementing machine learning models and coding in Python is a distinct advantage (please add a link to your code repositories, if available)
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal. Knowledge of other languages is a plus.
Skills, abilities and work standards:
- Continuous Learner – Ability to continually develop and improve one’s skill and knowledge to perform effectively and adapt to change in the workplace. Development occurs through a variety of learning opportunities, seeking feedback, and individual reflection.
- Personally Effective - Making use of all of the personal resources at your disposal (talents, skills, energy, and time) to achieve goals.
- Authentic - Being honest and authentic in communication, feedback and strategy.
- Results-driven - Setting high goals for themselves and others. They accomplish their goals by effectively working through challenges and demonstrate commitment to the company's goals.
- Creative Problem Solver - Focused on improving their practices and results. They are open to new ideas and they maximize available resources.
- Collaborator & Partner - Works effectively with others to achieve shared goals through cooperation, sharing knowledge, joint problem-solving, and celebrating success.