Software Architect Manager
- Bac +3
Software Architect Manager
- Bac +3
Docebo powers learning experiences for over 2,600 customers around the world with its easy-to-use, AI-powered Suite designed to close the enterprise learning loop. Docebo’s cloud-based solutions have been recognized by industry publications and analysts as the best enterprise learning technology platform.
Docebo has grown exponentially over the past few years, and has successfully achieved 2 IPOs (TSX: DCBO & NASDAQ: DCBO).
Docebo is now a team of 700+ innovators across the globe. They believe learning is for everyone, and that we all have something we can learn from each other. That’s how Docebo has built a diverse and inclusive community that appreciates one another, learns, and grows together.
This individual will grow and coordinate a team of backend architects that have the role to advise and design scalable and sustainable solutions which enable business and technology agility through subject matter expertise on Core Team projects. This position will also ensure best practices implementations to satisfy current and future state business needs. This is a highly visible role providing strategic leadership on innovative projects and consistent contributions to internal process improvement initiatives.
Location: Biassono, Italy and remote in Italy
Reports to: Senior VP of Product
- Team Management and Leadership
- Line manage, coach and develop Backend Architects
- Line managing responsibilities include but not limited to hiring, nurturing and successfully retaining function's best talent, through regular performance management (cascading and monitoring against KPIs), 1:1 meetings, identifying development needs and inspiring the team to create their best work
- Plan for team growth considering the blend/level of skills required within team
- Facilitate technology and methodology decision making throughout team, including standardisation of system architecture, reusable code base development, versions of software tools, testing, best practice, source control and deployment processes
- This position is primarily technical (drawing on advanced technical and/or product and managed package knowledge), with additional analysis responsibilities.
- Apply deep technical expertise in AWS services and tool, integration and deployment API's, and enterprise application best practices in a both a consultative and hands-on fashion to ensure implementation project success
- Exhibit exceptional analytical and presentation skills and be able to communicate findings in a clear and concise manner to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Deep understanding of Agile methodology
- Promote change management to ensure optimal user adoption of new technologies
- Be a results-driven self-starter who takes initiative, solicits and listens to feedback, and can work independently in a rapidly changing environment.
- 4+ years of cloud technology experience or combined experience, education, and superior performance
- Cloud architecture experience preferred with AWS service
- Knowledge of PHP or Node.Js
- Familiar with implementation life cycle and project methodologies
- Database design and workflow experience
- Passion and enthusiasm to deliver a high-quality solution to elearning customers with an all-in commitment to ensure long-term customer satisfaction
- Team player with proven ability to be held accountable for projects/tasks assigned
- Leading, mentoring, coaching, developing and managing own team
- Drive a culture of agility, transformation and team empowerment. Foster a culture of delivering continuous value based on measurable outcomes focused around business goals and customer satisfaction
- Own total service performance, managing communications when conflicts and impediment occur, and leading retrospectives to resolve and mitigate further conflicts and impediments
- Continuously looks for ways to improve Docebo, the teams, innovation products, and customers
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or Business Administration, or equivalent degree
- Excellent command of the English language and the ability to present and defend your ideas to other key stakeholders both verbally and in writing
- Master's degree in Engineering or Computer Science, preferred
Meet the team
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin