Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
DEEZER IS THE HOME OF MUSIC
From a French tech start-up created in 2007, Deezer has become one of the first French unicorns and the second largest independent music streaming platform in the world.
Now listed at the #Euronext #TechLeaders segment, growth is accelerating fueled by #Thepowerofmusic. Deezer is ideally positioned to play a key role in the continued development of the booming music streaming market. If you’re looking for an environment where you can grow and have an impact, this is the perfect time to join Deezer!
We are looking for a super-motivated apprentice to join our Paid Acquisition team and help us develop & optimise our digital media strategy.
You will be part of the Performance Marketing division, directly attached to the Display & Affiliates Lead, and will work with many internal & external teams (such as global media, data, brand & studio teams, as well as external advertisers, medias and tech solutions) on defining, executing, monitoring and reporting all Media & Acquisition operations.
What you will do:
Participate in delivering business:
- Take part in developing and executing a digital acquisition strategy to gain new engaged paid users, on top of digital campaigns aimed at driving brand preference and consideration
- Create, manage, optimise online acquisition campaigns on Display/Affiliates and also B2B2C partners & Participate in developing new acquisition streams: performance influencers campaigns, emailing, sms…
Participate in analyzing & reporting through data:
- Develop and monitor metrics, provide weekly & monthly reporting to management as well as deep-dive analysis to uncover strategic insights and action plan
- Improve acquisition user journeys (with product team) and campaign quality (with data/ analytics team) in order to increase acquired user Life Time Value (LTV)
Participate in brand notoriety and global Deezer influence
- Create, manage and optimise online branding campaigns (with brand marketing team) for punctual branding operations
- Stay abreast of the competitive landscape and develop new initiatives
This is an apprenticeship starting from September 2023
At Deezer, you can be your true self as we believe that #everyvoicematters. We strive to build an inclusive culture and foster a diverse environment. Because we care and want to ensure each employee feels welcome and safe at work, we continuously focus on fighting biases and helping diverse teams work well together through multiple learning opportunities, e-learnings and workshops right from the onboarding :
- Regular Diversity & Inclusion internal and external talks
- Dedicated employee work streams on Gender equity, Ethnicity & Culture, Disability and LGBTQ+
- Multiple e-learnings and mandatory training sessions for all managers
- English and French courses for all, so that everyone can connect and feel included
Beyond benefits like transportation, we offer you extra perks like:
- A Deezer premium family account for free
- Access to gym classes
- Deezer parties several times a year and drinks every thursday
- Allowance for sports, travelling and culture
- Meal vouchers
- Great offices are always located in dynamic and attractive districts, whether in Paris, London, Berlin or Sao Paulo!
If you want to learn more about life and culture at Deezer, please visit our Welcome to the Jungle page here!
This role is excellent for a person with:
- A first experience in online marketing, online advertising, traffic acquisition, and marketing analytics
- First experience collaborating with product, data and/ or analytic teams on the technical tracking specifications for products, especially for mobile would be appreciated
- Highly analytical with an expert level in Excel, good level in Looker Studio and in any reports / data visualisation tools & a passion for data report analysis, case studies…
- Should be self-motivated and able to work effectively in an autonomous environment, proactive and persistent
- Comfortable with multi-tasking in a very fast-paced work environment
- Fluent in English
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d still be a great fit for this role in your application!