⭐ About the team:
Reporting to the Sr Director of Corporate Marketing, you will work to create content across all business units at DataDome, from PR to Product and everything in between. We love to experiment, be adventurous and bold as we tell compelling stories at scale. You will be the voice of the brand, leveraging all disciplines and distribution models to simplify complex and technical ideas into effective stories and content that helps drive DataDome’s hyper growth.
As the Senior Content Manager you have a sixth sense when it comes to being the voice of a growing brand. Owning messaging and driving relevant content, the Sr Content Manager will work closely with our growth, product marketing, comms, and threat analysis teams to build on DataDome's data and expertise.
You will inspire as well as inform internal and external audiences with great global storytelling. You understand how to create and innovate content that attracts and engages prospects. In addition, the Sr Content Manager understands content management, building a scalable process to ideate, create, update, and retire content used across the organization. You have excellent writing and editing skills, and can establish a professional, consistent message across a range of communications channels and audiences.
👉 You will be more specifically in charge of things like...
- Monitoring main trends and topics of interest for our personas: fraud and security leaders, CTOs, CISOs.
- Partnering with stakeholders to translate complex and technical ideas, concepts, and inputs into compelling, effective storytelling & content to elevate the DataDome brand for a variety of internal and external audiences.
- Maintaining a scalable, repeatable process for content input, development, and reviews. This includes coordinating internal and external resources to make sure the content is in line with our quality standard and is delivered on time.
- Tracking and reporting content metrics, and making recommendations to increase our content’s usage and impact.
- Managing our editorial guidelines.
- Planning the content pipeline to generate engagement and visibility: drive the main content topics, and animate resources accordingly.
- Managing and enhancing our global library of standard content, including (but not limited to) blog posts, presentations & scripts, messaging frameworks, webinars, and podcasts.
- Contributing to building toolkits, templates, training, and processes to promote self-service and communication best practices across the organization.
- Proposing and promoting writing standards, and actively participating in creating mechanisms to scale best practices across the organization: make the content actionable by all teams through turning it into snippets, quotes, social media assets, etc.
👤 What we are looking for:
- Proven experience in content marketing for B2B tech with large enterprise customers, cybersecurity experience is a massive plus.
- You have a strong track record of managing content for multiple audiences and channels, preferably at a high-growth, technology company: shaping messaging, building campaigns, and pitching stories for technical personas must be a no-brainer for you.
- You enjoy copy editing and have a talent for expressing complex ideas in simple, but not simplistic copy.
- Excellent project management skills; highly organized and detail oriented.
- You are used to managing multiple projects, stakeholders, and deadlines simultaneously.
- You are used to sourcing and managing external copywriters.
- Ability to transition from strategic thinking to creative and detailed execution.
- Ability to exercise high judgment, particularly in narrow time-frames.
- You are a native English speaker.
What’s in it for you?
- Flex Life: Remote, hybrid, & in-office options, including working from our NY office, located in Soho + $500 stipend to help you set up your ideal workspace.
- [For jobs in-office NY]In office perks: WeWorks NY office, located in Soho. Enjoy complimentary snacks, drinks and social events in one of the trendiest neighborhoods in Manhattan + benefit from an additional $500 stipend to set up your ideal workspace.
- Health Benefits: We offer medical, dental, & vision insurance options to keep you feeling your best.
- Professional Development: #Growth is part of our DNA, therefore we invest in your personal learning and development.
- Events & Teambuilding: Feel the #TeamSpirit both virtually & onsite, with several events and workshops planned throughout the year including an annual offsite, winter party, lunch & learns, & much more.
- Parent Care: Gifts & care packages to celebrate growing families.
- PTO: 27 days + 12 national holidays.
- 401 K eligibility + matching.
What are the next steps?
- If your application is selected, our Talent Acquisition Manager will contact you for a first chat
- You will then meet with Jonas, Sr Director of Corporate Marketing
- You will do a 1h work session on current challenges we’re facing
- Meet with Aurelie our CMO
- The final step will be a 1:1 meeting with Benjamin our CEO
- Welcome to DataDome!
DataDome’s bot and online fraud protection detects and mitigates attacks with unparalleled accuracy and zero compromise. Bot protection is the foundation of online fraud prevention, and last year, DataDome’s machine learning solution blocked over 250 billion fraud attacks in real time. Leading global enterprises—including Rakuten and AngelList—trust DataDome’s solution and 24/7 SOC experts to protect their mobile apps, websites, and APIs against ATO, carding, credential stuffing, DDoS, scraping, and more.
A force multiplier for IT and security teams, DataDome is transparent, user friendly, and easy to deploy. The solution adds no latency to protected platforms, responding to each request in under 2 milliseconds thanks to 26+ regional PoPs and autoscaling technology. DataDome is frictionless for consumers, providing optimal security without frustrating human users by integrating the only secure, user-friendly, and privacy compliant CAPTCHA into the complete 360° solution.
Consistently ranked a top G2 Leader in Bot Detection & Mitigation, DataDome was also named a Strong Performer in the 2022 Forrester Wave: Bot Management, placed in the 2022 and 2023 Inc. 5000, and won the 2023 SC Awards Europe for “Best use of Machine Learning/AI”. Certified a Great Place to Work in the US and France, DataDome’s team of BotBusters spans the globe.
DataDome is an equal-opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.