⭐ About the team: Reporting to the US Head of Sales, you will be joining a team of 13 in the US, located in New York, Paris, and Singapore whose sole mission is to bring on new customers. This team has been the engine of DataDome's exponential growth in the past years: be ready to join a rocket! 🚀
You will be responsible for generating new MRR (Monthly Recurring Revenue) by bringing on new enterprise customers.
As the Account Executive, you will be in charge of things like...
#1 Originate and grow a strong and balanced pipeline:
- From your own hunting efforts on targeted accounts
- From the highly qualified leads delivered by our Business Development team
- From the highly qualified leads delivered by our Channel Sales team
#2 Ensuring high conversion rates for your leads and opportunities:
- Make sure the leads and prospects are qualified following DataDome step-by-step Customer Journey
- Use established peers’ best practices and proactively find new creative solutions
- Keep detailed track records of your progress and gather all relevant information in the CRM (we use Hubspot CRM)
#3 Carrying out negotiations and closing deals:
- Understanding the prospect's pain points, expectations and desired ROI
- Using the Free Trial as an opportunity to dig deeper and demonstrate added value
- Leveraging DataDome's offering to reach mutually beneficial agreements
👤 It would be great if...
- You have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- You have at least 5 years of Cyber Security SaaS solution sales experience/ B2B solutions with a track record of exceeding sales quotas.
- Enterprise sales experience.
- You are a hunter and enjoy getting your own leads!
- You are a closer!
- You are eager to learn and have a great ability to adapt in a constantly evolving and fast-paced environment.
🌟 Bonus Points
What’s in it for you?
- Flex Life: Remote, hybrid, & in-office options, including working from our NY office, located in Soho + $500 stipend to help you set up your ideal workspace.
- [For jobs in-office NY]In office perks: WeWorks NY office, located in Soho. Enjoy complimentary snacks, drinks and social events in one of the trendiest neighborhoods in Manhattan + benefit from an additional $500 stipend to set up your ideal workspace.
- Health Benefits: We offer medical, dental, & vision insurance options to keep you feeling your best.
- Professional Development: #Growth is part of our DNA, therefore we invest in your personal learning and development.
- Events & Teambuilding: Feel the #TeamSpirit both virtually & onsite, with several events and workshops planned throughout the year including an annual offsite, winter party, lunch & learns, & much more.
- Parent Care: Gifts & care packages to celebrate growing families.
- PTO: 27 days + 12 national holidays.
- 401 K eligibility + matching.
What are the next steps?
- You x Talent Acquisition Specialist
- You x US Sales Lead - you will then meet our US Sales Lead and assess together how your experience and skill set will allow you to outperform in this role.
- You x Account Executive & US Lead - Take-home assessment & Presentation - you will be provided with a real-life case study, something very similar to what you’ll be facing on a daily basis as a DataDome Account Executive. Once done, you’ll have a presentation of your work and a feedback session with our US Lead.
- You x Head of Sales - you will meet the Head of Sales! Get to know each other!
- You x Member of the leadership team - the closeness of the teams and a shared culture are central to DataDome’s success. You meet a member of our leadership team to make sure DataDome is the right setting for you to thrive.
- Welcome to DataDome!
🦄 DataDome’s bot and online fraud protection detects and mitigates attacks with unparalleled accuracy and zero compromise. Our machine learning solution analyzes 3 trillion signals per day to adapt to new threats in real time. Hundreds of enterprises worldwide—including Reddit, Patreon, and AngelList—trust DataDome’s solution and 24/7 SOC experts to protect their mobile apps, websites, and APIs against online fraud, ATO, carding, scraping, layer 7 DDoS, credential stuffing, and more.
A force multiplier for IT and security teams, DataDome is fully transparent, easy to deploy, and frictionless for consumers. We offer the only secure, user-friendly, and privacy compliant CAPTCHA integrated with our complete 360° bot detection solution. With 25+ regional PoPs and autoscaling technology, DataDome responds to requests with zero latency and no impact on the speed of protected platforms.
In 2022, DataDome was ranked the top G2 Leader in Bot Detection & Mitigation, named a Strong Performer in the Forrester Wave: Bot Management, and placed 21st in cybersecurity on the Inc. 5000. Certified a Great Place to Work in the US and France, DataDome’s dedicated team of BotBusters spans the globe as far as its high-profile customer base.
DataDome is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.