- Big Data, E-commerce
- De 50 à 250 salariés
Marketing Content Specialist
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Why Data Impact ?
The phenomenal development of e-commerce has given rise to huge quantities of data and information. Companies have difficulty exploiting this data, not knowing which leverage actions to choose nor how to measure their impact.
- This is where Data Impact comes in! We collect over 7 billion pieces of data daily which we process and use in innovative monitoring tools destined for the industry professionals.
- Our objective: to enable our clients to define the best strategy, take the best decisions and optimise their execution in real-time
- Today: Data Impact is a leader in e-retail and omnichannel analytics; a rapidly growing start-up with clients in more than 25 countries
- A young but experienced and dynamic team with a resolutely start-up attitude!
- A uniquely diverse and international environment with more than 20 nationalities
- Real career development opportunities
- A friendly, relaxed atmosphere and a climate of mutual trust promoting autonomy and challenges
What you will do:
- Plan, create and optimize written & digital content to fit different needs and different mediums, including cooperation with different stakeholders
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager to develop and roll out a full content strategy and a content library
- Create different content pieces such as ebooks, white papers, blog posts, videos, social media campaigns, etc; based on different country zones - US, UK, EU, FR, international
- The content will be scaled and written by you, and you will cooperate with a Graphic Designer on visual elements, or Data Analyst to deliver data, etc.
- Break down different content pieces into multiple levels for different usage - for example for social media
- Develop different email campaigns & newsletters (based on the content you created) to help boost interaction and sales, including monthly client newsletters
- Working on creating an email automation process together with the Marketing Manager
- Be in charge of cross-team collaboration around the content that you’re responsible for
- SEO: Write website articles to improve SEO & adjust website content based on SEO best-practice
- Also possibly work on PR strategies and around client & internal communication or any other subjects that interest you and would be possible
Who we are and what we offer:
- We’re a small marketing team so we can assure you that we don’t work in silos
- We will be there to help and support you but, we’re looking for a proactive self-starter who likes to manage his/her own projects from A to Z
- Your actions will have a direct impact on the company’s image and lead generation process - you won’t perform any useless tasks
- A young team of people who work hard but also like to have fun!
- You don’t need to be a geek to work in tech & data but you should not be scared of technology and learning how it works
- Examples of our content pieces: https://dataimpact.io/insights/
- If working on similar things interests you, don’t hesitate to apply!
- Native or bilingual proficiency in English
- Excellent writing skills required (in English)
- Advantageous if you have at least some knowledge of French
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position
- We’re looking for someone creative, that loves to write and tell stories
- Proactive, capable of handling projects from start to finish, knows how to multitask
- Interested in technology, software, data, or the FMCG market (ideally all 3)
- Interested in working in a start-up environment and culture
- University degree in communication, marketing, or similar
It is important to include samples of your work with your application.
Telephone exchange with HR
ITW with Marketing Manager
ITW with co-founders
Meet the Data Impact team
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin