Senior Event Manager
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
Life Beyond Studios, a subsidiary of Animoca Brands, is a game studio founded by veterans of the AAA games industry that is currently developing the play-and-earn sci-fi MMO ”Life Beyond”.
The core team includes Benjamin Charbit (game director Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag), Marc Albinet (game director of Assassin’s Creed Unity and Dying Light 2), Christian Bravery (art director of Black & White and the Fable series), Samuel Kahn (tech lead for Ubisoft’s Snowdrop Engine and Crytek’s Cryengine) and Vincent Marty (head of marketing Ubisoft EMEA and VP at ESL Gaming).
Together they lead a multicultural team with offices in Paris, Barcelona, and London, composed of passionate people whose collective mission is to pioneer the next generation of high-quality online multiplayer games. At Life Beyond Studios, they strongly believe in the positive power of online video games to create meaningful, interactive, and social experiences.
Life Beyond is a gaming metaverse where players embark on a journey to build a new civilization on planet Dolos. In this sci-fi world, powered by NFTs and a player-driven tokenized economy, players-citizens can decide who they want to become and the role they want to play in Life Beyond’s complex and many-layered society.
Meet Benjamin, CEO
At Darewise, we’ve got an incredibly exciting roadmap ahead of us, and to deliver on our objectives, we will grow our team significantly, and continue our approach to hire “best in class” technical, creative and operational talent, who are also excellent people and a pleasure to work with.
Darewise is looking for a Senior Event Manager to organize the best events for the international team and the awesome Life Beyond community!
Please note that this position can be hybrid-remote in either Paris, or our new hub sites in Barcelona and London.
- Design an event strategy and roadmap with a dedicated budget
- Challenge, proactively identify and organize the opportunities for our executive team members (focus on the CEO) as speakers
- Organize (from negotiation to the logistic) at least 1 worldwide event per month (physical or virtual events for the Darewise team or the Life Beyond community)
- Manage the execution of the even roadmap with visibility and legitimacy in our space as your main objective
- Oversee the communications, analyze the success of each event and track the return on investment
You give us your skills, dedication and enthusiasm, and here’s what you get back:
- A competitive salary (based on experience) + discretionary part of the 20% profit shared with all employees
- 35 days off per year
- Flexible working hours without time tracking - we trust you to deliver on your work commitments
- Choose where you wish to live! The company has hubs in Barcelona, Paris, London and support hybrid work
- Visit your co-workers in other countries (€500/year)
- 50% coverage of the cost of your public transport card
- Choose your own hardware - we want you to be comfortable and efficient
- 4/5 years of specific experience with Event Management
- Creativity & Pro-activity
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High level of organization and time management skills
- You’re fluent in English (spoken/written)
Our recruitment process consists of a preliminary application screening, HR Interview, Lead Interview, and Executive Interview, and may include a competency test or case study. In special cases, exceptions or modifications can be made.
Note: Though our office is located in Paris, English is our official office language. As such, we request for all applications to be submitted in English; non-English applications will not be considered.