D-Edge Hospitality Solutions
- Digital Marketing / Data Marketing, SaaS / Cloud Services, Tourisme
- De 250 à 2000 salariés
Product Manager - Data Intelligence (M/F)
- Télétravail ponctuel autorisé
D-EDGE is a SaaS company offering industry-leading cloud-based e-commerce solutions to more than 12,000 hotels in more than 100 countries.
Combining technological excellence with digital marketing expertise, D-EDGE brings together a complete hotel technology infrastructure under one brand.
The integrated range of solutions — Central Reservation System (CRS), Guest Management, Data Intelligence, Connectivity Hub, Digital Media and Website Creation — covers all stages of hotel distribution.
With a team of 350 experts in more than 20 countries, D-EDGE offers localized support, services and tools. Its international network of more than 500 partners, D-EDGE’s ever-expanding ecosystem is a positive place to do business and grow.
ABOUT THE TEAM :
Our goal is to design and develop the best possible products. Our R&D (100 people based in Paris, Barcelona, Bordeaux and Nantes) has developed a culture in which agility and teamwork are at the service of innovation and excellence.
We continue to maintain a “startup” spirit with autonomous SCRUM teams (3 to 8 people), focused on a product theme, and with great freedom of innovation and experimentation.
Through our innovative solutions, over 12 000 hotels around the world benefit from optimal on-line visibility, boost their bookings, pilot their business and increase their income.
Our technical environment is very rich: distributed architecture of web services and applications on Service Bus, high performance, reliability and security constraints
Descriptif du poste
We are looking for a Product Manager to drive the development our Business Intelligence products.
The Product Manager is responsible for designing, implementing and developing the product as part of the strategy defined by the VP of Products and the company’s management.
- Define and formalize Business Intelligence products roadmap according to the company’s strategy.
- Benchmark competitors and understand the state of the art in terms of business intelligence products for hotels and group of hotels.
- Collect internal/ external user’s needs: organize customer’s workshops and animate focus groups in order to specify the user cases and functional rules.
- Plan and prioritize product features backlog and developments.
- Provide vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements.
- Ensure optimum and smooth collaboration with technical partners and providers.
- Work hand-in-hand with the Senior UX Product Designer to elaborate the best user experience and product design.
- Develop and monitor relevant business and product usage KPIs.
- Organize product and major features go-to-market plans in collaboration with the marketing team (pilots, calendars / contents).
- Support Marketing, CS and Sales teams Track client drivers in collaboration with account managers and organize feedback points to validate deployment of the feature.
- Transmission of all the elements necessary for the training of the users and the handling by the customer support.
- +5 years of experience as a Product Manager in an agile team or startup.
- Good knowledge of SCRUM and other agile methodologies.
- Expertise on Business intelligence, create Data Reports or Analytics, define Data Visualizations and relevant KPIs, etc.
- Data driven you know how to manipulate, analyse large amounts of data to make informed decisions.
- Detail oriented and customer centric you are also well versed in customer journey’s optimization.
- Agile, you have the ability to thrive in an environment of experimentation. In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles.
- You are collaborative and demonstrate an ability to adapt and to be flexible.
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Languages: Fluent English is a requirement for the position. French is a plus (Frequent travels to Paris Headquarter).
Déroulement des entretiens
- Telephone interview with Talent Acquisition Manager
- First interview with VP Product
- Second interview with the VP Engineering and a Lead Developer
- Case Study
- Case Study presentation
… and welcome to D-EDGE ! :)
Please be aware that we will be asking for work references.
D-EDGE is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on : race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
Découvrez l'équipe de D-Edge Hospitality Solutions
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin