Given our exciting and progressive growth plans, we are looking for an exceptional Business Development Manager to come and join our global business.
Reporting directly to the General Manager of GIFTEO, and working collaboratively with the Commercial team and potential partners, you will be 100% focused on bringing in new business and increase sales and market share in the UK. Your mainly mission will be to:
• Manage the entire sales process from prospecting to closing
• Have a strong focus on outbound business development.
• Engage actively with key decision-makers using a multi-channel approach and creative follow-up communications.
• Present, promote and sell products and services through product demos to prospects and existing Partners (there may be some in-person meetings)
• Work closely with other departments
• Constantly improve our processes.
• Provide feedback to management about ongoing trends in the industry & market
• Track your activity and maintain accurate contact records in our CRM (Pipedrive)
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to work in a fast-paced and changing environment, who likes to work autonomously, enjoys a challenge and wants to have an impact on a new market for a french based company.
What we are looking for:
• 2+ years of solid B2B sales experience with a track record of success
• Experience with SaaS, online marketplaces, or payment platforms is highly desirable
• You are a true hunter and relationship builder
• Organized: you can multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
• You are naturally curious and have a desire to continually grow and develop
• Bi-lingual is considered an asset but not required
What we offer:
• A well-funded, quickly growing startup with a lot of opportunity for growth and upward mobility
• A competitive compensation package
• Uncapped commissions
• A vibrant and collaborative company culture
•Company social events
• Be a part of an energetic team of professionals who are top in their field!
Ces entreprises recrutent aussi au poste de “Sales”.