- Application mobile, Média, Presse écrite
- Entre 50 et 250 salariés
Community Manager/CRM - NL
- Éducation : Non spécifié
- Expérience : > 5 ans
Who are they?
Since 2006, Cafeyn’s group has developed in a fast paced environment, acting in a market that is in constant evolution.
Our ambition is to become the go-to platform to access information. Within the press sector and its digital transformation, our objective is to become a European champion of information streaming by 2025.
We’ve strengthened our international presence thanks to the acquisition of Milibris & Blendle. With, for now, 180 Cafeyners and 6 countries, we are ready to create an information haven to empower people. We feel they deserve a press service that allows them to focus on quality information wherever they are. We believe that quality information deserves the best reading conditions. That’s why our products are designed to generate optimal comfort, maximize the ability to focus and improve the well-being of our readers.
We have the trust of international key distributors such as Bouygues, Canal +, O2, Three…
Cafeyn in numbers?
- 2000 press titles in our catalogue
- 500 partners in publishing
- 5 countries and 4 spoken languages
- 4.6/5 on both App & Play Store
At Cafeyn we embody 5 values everyday: Excellence, Kindness, Ambition, Honesty & Innovation!
We - Cafeyn Group
With more than 15 years of existence, Cafeyn Group is a multi-brand company composed of Cafeyn, Blendle, miLibris and Kidjo. Based in France, The Netherlands, UK, Canada and Morocco and almost 200 employees, we propose an innovative media experience through different products.
We want to achieve strong business performance across the Cafeyn Group through organic growth, diversified revenue streams and sustainable profitability. New opportunities are continuously sought by investment both within and outside of the business.
We deliver high-value, high-focus and forward-thinking, premium infotainment (information & entertainment content) services to our partners and customers, with personalised and relevant content to entertain and educate our audience, broadening their perspective and making them more knowledgeable.
We are looking for a Junior CRM Manager to join our marketing team. As a Junior CRM Manager you will work with the Senior CRM Managers to build and improve campaigns to provide the best possible experience for our users.
- You will focus on building marketing campaigns for all our marketing channels, such as email, social and push notifications.
- You turn briefings from the CRM team into beautiful emails and social media posts.
- You work together with the design team to develop beautiful content (and sometimes design something yourself).
- You improve our copy so that the tone-of-voice is equally consistent everywhere.
- You tell us about your results every week and offer new insights about the campaigns you are working on.
- You run your own A/B tests to prove or disprove assumptions.
- You keep our customer care team informed about the campaigns.
Who are we looking for?
You have come to the right place if you have/are
- You are fluent in Dutch & in English
- Completed education and/or experience in marketing and communication
- An eye for detail: you have a reputation as perfectionist and misaligned designs and spelling and language errors keep you up at night.
- Good writing skills: you know how to attract attention with words and you are a creative writing genius.
It is a perfect match if you are
- Analytical skills: you are not afraid of graphs and you know how to substantiate ideas with figures.
- A healthy team spirit: at Cafeyn/Blendle you have more than 240 colleagues with whom you can achieve the most beautiful things together.
- A proactive attitude: we like people with ideas and an energetic work ethic
Upon applying, you can expect the following:
- Screening with our TA Jeanne
- Interview with Bram & Anouk our CRM Managers
- Interview with Sharon, our Head of Growth & Willem, our Chief Marketing Officer
You don’t have to match all the requirements, if you feel this offer could be a great opportunity for you, reach out anyways! We hire based on talent and we promote inclusivity inside Cafeyn and strongly believe that our culture is strongest when it is the most diverse.
- Partager sur Linkedin
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Twitter