Product Data Analyst
Product Data Analyst
Cette offre a été pourvue !
🤑 Simple et sans paperasse, Bling est la 1ère app qui dépanne ses utilisateurs instantanément 100€
⚡️ Avance de cash instantanée
🛡 Bouclier anti découvert
🇪🇺 Bling est aujourd’hui présente en France et en Espagne avec comme ambition d’être la première solution européenne de cash-on-demand
🔥Avec plus de 650 000 utilisateurs, nous avons une croissance mensuelle à deux chiffres en France, un lancement réussi sur le marché espagnol et une ambition européenne. Leurs bureaux sont basés à Paris et Barcelone.
Bling is a mobile app that instantly lends our users up to 100€ for one month to do whatever they want. Every month, we help thousands of people to make ends meet, avoid bank overdraft fees, and to have better visibility on their expenses. All this by keeping a fresh, cool and a ethical approach.
📍Our offices are based in Paris and Barcelona.
You will be our eyes and ears to keep improving our product and making happier users based on behavioural patterns and actionable insights. We look for a data wizard that can leverage passion and knowledge to push product innovation and growth.
This position will report to the Head of Product in the Barcelona office and work closely with all the teams at Bling.
- A/B Product testing: definition of hypotheses, calculation of the necessary sample, analysis of main metrics and making proposals based on the results.
- Collaboration to define AB Testing best practices and creation of frameworks.
- Helping to define Web and Apps tagging.
- Forecasting of metrics.
- Creation of dashboards to monitor AB Tests, track metrics, and provide tools to the different business areas.
- Analysis of the operation of the site with proposals for improvement.
- Full-time permanent contract.
- Based in our offices in Barcelona. Possibility of partial remote work.
- Flexible working hours.
Why join us
- Our mission is helping our customers keep their finances in good shape.
- We have the exciting challenge of achieving Product Excellence in a key, growing industry.
- Embark on an adventure at a highly successful, for-good fintech.
- Join an international, open-minded team that seizes every opportunity to celebrate success.
- See the impact of your work every day.
- Like us, you’ll be deeply committed to delivering positive outcomes for customers and passionate about shaping the future of Bling.
- 3-5 years of working experience with data analysis/business intelligence
- Good understanding of software development and agile methodologies.
- Excellent SQL skills
- Solid proficiency in statistical programming (Python/R) and experience working with popular tools such as Pandas, Jupyter notebooks, and such.
- Knowledgeable and preferably experienced in designing and analysing experiments in digital products (A/B test, multivariate, etc)
- Knowledge of visualisation tools like Tableau, MetaBase, …
- Ability to prioritise multiple tasks based on business needs.
- Ability to communicate and present ideas to stakeholders that facilitate making better decisions based on data.
Meet the team
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin