Amazon is a leader in global e-commerce. We are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. Our innovative technologies change the way people find, discover and buy products and services. Our work is intellectually challenging, exciting and fast-paced. Developing innovative solutions to novel legal questions is part of our daily business. Like everyone at Amazon, we are passionate about our customers.
We are looking for a smart and motivated Legal Assistant to support Amazon France’s Legal Team. You will be an integral part to the EU legal team, but also the broader group of Legal Professionals in Europe and beyond.
The successful candidate will possess the ability to work efficiently and independently, manage high volumes of tasks and projects with little guidance, react with appropriate urgency to situations and events that require a quick response or turnaround, take effective action without having to know the total picture; and think creatively and be proactive in solving problems that affect the FR Legal team or other related teams. The candidate will be internal client-service oriented, have great attention to detail while still meeting tight deadlines, have great organizational skills, and have the ability to easily switch gears. The candidate will possess a high level of professionalism, integrity, and discretion in handling confidential information, as well as the ability to work well with people at all levels inside and outside the company.
Key job responsibilities
Your responsibilities will include:
• developing internal processes to track transactions from beginning to end,
• coordinating with business clients and legal teams,
• maintaining corporate legal records and simplifying processes,
• organizing travel arrangements, creating and submitting expense reports,
• meeting coordination,
• invoice management with external law firms and budget oversight,
• administration of mailboxes and ensuring that regulatory or customer matters are picked up and responded to in a timely manner by legal team colleagues,
• facilitation of the signature process for third party contractual relationships,
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
• The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of experience in a Legal Assistant role or in an administrative/project management capacity, preferably supporting a legal team/department.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel and general comfort with learning new programs and software are essential
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
• High level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information
• Creative problem-solver
• Flexibility, enthusiasm for teamwork and a “can do” attitude
Ces entreprises recrutent aussi au poste de “Legal”.