Sales Recruiter EMEA
- > 3 ans
- Logiciels, IT / Digital, SaaS / Cloud Services
- Entre 250 et 2000 salariés
Sales Recruiter EMEA
- > 3 ans
Who are they?
Algolia’s mission is to make every search interaction meaningful and rewarding through developer-friendly and enterprise-grade APIs. They build the leading Search & Discovery API for websites and mobile apps.
Their goal is to help the most innovative companies across most industries to create powerful, relevant and scalable discovery experiences for their users. Their hosted platform reduces the complexity of building and scaling a fast, relevant digital experience and helps teams accelerate development time.
Today, more than 7,500 companies such as, Twitch, Lacoste, Ouest-France, Medium, and Stripe rely on Algolia to manage 65 billion search queries a month.
At Algolia, milliseconds matter !
At Algolia, we are passionate about helping developers & product teams connect their users with what matters most in milliseconds!
Algolia is on the hunt to find a full-cycle Sales Recruiter EMEA to help building solid-rock teams. As a key member of the recruitment team, you'll be a driver for success as a hands-on contributor to recruit various profiles with a strong emphasis on our sales team.
Ideal candidates must have extensive experience using traditional and emerging platforms to identify, recruit, and close top tier candidates.
If you are a self starter, routinely think outside of the box, and possess a can-do attitude, this is an opportunity to be an influencer and mentor to our existing recruiting team.
YOUR ROLE WILL CONSIST OF:
- Manage requisitions and relationships with hiring managers
- Own the full candidate lifecycle from sourcing to closing, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
- Create and negotiate offers to help close candidates
- Develop and execute on a sourcing strategy to build a strong pipeline of top candidates
- Share knowledge to enable any recruiter to hire smarter on a daily basis
- Become a real business partner to anticipate need and help hiring managers building their teams
YOU MIGHT BE A FIT IF YOU HAVE:
- A love for building human relationships and a belief that a happy candidate is our best evangelist
- 3+ years of recruiting experience preferably in the tech industry
- Full professional English proficiency - @ Algolia, English is the main language we speak !
- Proven organizational skills to handle high volume of hiring as well as ownership on projects
- Expert on LinkedIn Recruiter, you've demonstrated a much broader creativity to find the best talent !
- Demonstrated ability to establish credibility and communicate at all levels of an organization
- Preference for candidates with experience at our current stage and beyond (over 10,000 customers, $50-200M ARR range, high growth, lots of change and building internal infrastructure).
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN LIVE OUR VALUES:
- GRIT - Problem-solving and perseverance capability in an ever-changing and growing environment.
- TRUST - Willingness to trust our co-workers and to take ownership.
- CANDOR - Ability to receive and give constructive feedback.
- CARE - Genuine care about other team members, our clients and the decisions we make in the company.
- HUMILITY - Aptitude for learning from others, putting ego aside.
Algolia’s workplace strategy, Hybrid Remote, is designed to harness the power of the opportunities that remote work offers both employees and the company, while also providing an engaging in-office experience for the times when an employee is in an office. Our workplace approach reflects the belief that an employee’s impact, contribution, and output are more important than their physical location.
The majority of employees will be able to choose if, and when, they come into an office on a regular basis. There will be times when our people are asked to come into an office for “moments that matter:” activities like critical planning meetings and team social gatherings. Beyond those events, 80% of our workforce may choose the location from where they work in the country in which they were hired.
We have physical offices in San Francisco, NYC, Atlanta, Paris, London, Austin, and Bucharest. https://www.algolia.com/about/
Algolia prides itself on being a pioneer and market leader offering an AI-powered, API-First Search & Discovery platform that empowers 12,000+ businesses to compose customer experiences at internet scale that predict what their users want with blazing fast search and web browse experience. Algolia powers more than 30 billion search requests a week – four times more than Microsoft Bing, Yahoo, Baidu, Yandex and DuckDuckGo combined.
Algolia is part of a cadre of innovative new companies that are driving the next generation of software development, creating APIs that make developers’ lives easier; solutions that are better than building from scratch and better than having to tweak monolithic SaaS solutions.
In 2021, the company closed $150 million in series D funding and quadrupled its post-money valuation of $2.25 billion. Being well capitalized enables Algolia to continue to invest in its market leading platform, to better serve its thousands of customers–including Under Armor, Petsmart, Stripe, Gymshark, and Walgreens, to name just a few.
The team is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Paris, London, New York, Austin, Atlanta, and Bucharest. To learn more, visit www.algolia.com.
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
We’re looking for talented, passionate people to build the world’s best search & discovery technology. As an ownership-driven company, we seek team members who thrive within an environment based on autonomy and diversity. We're committed to building an inclusive and diverse workplace. We care about each other and the world around us, and embrace talented people regardless of their race, age, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, color, veteran status, disability and socioeconomic background.
READY TO APPLY?If you share our values and our enthusiasm for building the world’s best search & discovery technology, we’d love to review your application!
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Linkedin
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Twitter