Country Manager - Germany
- Début :
- Bac +5 / Master
- > 7 ans
- Média, Télévision / Production audiovisuelle
- De 50 à 250 salariés
Country Manager - Germany
Cette offre a été pourvue !
La mission d’Alchimie est d’aider les médias et les talents à créer et à animer leur propre offre SVOD originale et permet aux ayants-droit vidéo et aux plateformes de distribution (Telcos, Cablos, TV connectées, streamers, …) de développer leurs revenus et leurs audiences.
Avec ses savoir-faire technologique, marketing et éditorial, Alchimie propose à ses consommateurs passionnés de vivre une expérience de divertissement thématisé.
Descriptif du poste
To support our strong development around our video content distribution projects in german-speaking territories, we are looking for an involved Country Manager in Germany in charge of creating and developing the activities of the Alchimie subsidiary in Germany.
You will report the CEO of Alchimie. Your main role is to plan and ensure the development of the company’s video activity in Germany. You have to develop revenues and account margin with the responsibility of the P&L and the compliance of the defined budget.
As a Country Manager, your mission will be the following:
- Look for new business opportunities in Germany, whether with operators, digital distribution platforms or influencers
- Ensure relationship with distributors in Germany, in connection with the teams in Paris
- Assist the Content & Licensing team in their search for German-language content
- Ensure market intelligence, both at the level of competitors and products, as well as relevant editorial trends in Germany
- Relay local marketing actions
- Report and analyse the business KPIs
- You have 8 years’ experience in international trade (especially in Germany) and ideally a knowledge of the video industry.
- Through your experience, you have acquired a fundamental knowledge of marketing, development and promotion of a commercial offer adapted to the different markets
- You like to look for and provide solutions and you know how to adapt quickly to changes in environments and cultures.
- You are autonomous, with a spirit of synthesis and analysis
- You have a strong ability to convince people of the relevance of your analyses and recommendations
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and you are a good communicator because you will be the ambassador of Alchimie
- You are fluent in German and in English, French would be a plus
Découvrez l'équipe de Alchimie
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin