- > 1 an
- Mobile Apps, Video Games
- > 1 an
Cette offre a été pourvue !
8SEC is a hyper casual game studio based in the beautiful city of Lyon. They create engaging free-to-play games and aim to revolutionize the mobile gaming industry.
As a full-stack studio, the company handles the entire game development process and its publishing in-house. Their strength lies in particular in their creative and their data-driven mindset. The team tests each game every step of the way to ensure that ideas reach their full potential.
Moreover employee empowerment and engagement are key to making the company grow and thrive. Each talent can contribute, learn and share and gets opportunities to develop as a professional.
8SEC has already grown significantly last year and they will follow the same trend in the upcoming months to reach their goals: create hits that will dominate the top charts and deliver fun around the world !
Lead your game development squad to help them make fun and polished hyper casual hit games, played by millions of players!
- Lead a squad of developers, designers and artists, and define individual and team growth goals
- Define guidelines, best practices, workflows and automation procedures in order to optimize our hyper casual game creation process
- Help your team improve game metrics and think about new gameplays or functionalities
- You know the hyper casual gaming industry like the back of your hand
- You have minimum 1y of experience managing people
- You have an excellent ability to plan and prioritize your work as well as to drive decisions, you like taking initiatives.
- You have strong communication and motivational skills
Nice to have
- Experience on Unity
- Fluent in English
Meet the 8SEC team
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin