[52 Entertainment] Future Chief Information Security Officer
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
52 Entertainment is a leading e-gaming company, worldwide leader on the Online Bridge with recognized brands like Bridge Base Online, Funbridge, Exoty, Casualino and on the e-sailing thanks to its well known Virtual Regatta.
One of the worldwide leader on a lot of e-mind and strategy games like Tarot, Canasta or Belote to name a few. At the crossroads of gaming, entertainment and e-sport 52 entertainment provides unique experiences to truthful communities. Based in France (Lille) with offices and people all around the globe 52 entertainment invents the tomorrow’s company based on People, Innovation and Mindset.
Meet Daniel, Groupe Director IT & Tech
At 52 Entertainment, we are looking for a highly experienced and motivated Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) to join our team. Driven by its two flagship products Funbridge and Bridge Base Online, world leaders in online bridge and extensively used by more than 500 000 players worldwide, our company is growing at a rapid pace and is looking for new and talented people.
As the CISO, you will be responsible for ensuring the security of our company’s information systems, networks, and data. You will work closely with the leadership team to develop and implement a comprehensive security strategy that aligns with our business goals and protects our assets.
You can either work from one of our offices (Lille, Paris) or from your own remote location.
Your daily missions
• Developing and implementing a security strategy that aligns with the company’s business goals and objectives
• Ensuring the security of our information systems, networks, and data
• Conducting regular security assessments to identify potential vulnerabilities and risks
• Developing and implementing security policies, procedures, and controls
• Managing security incidents and responding to security breaches
• Providing guidance and training to employees on security best practices
• Success in a similar job as a CISO, director of security or security architect.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
• At least 5 years of experience in information security, with a focus on developing and implementing security strategies
• Excellent leadership and communication skills
• Strong knowledge of security frameworks, standards, and best practices
• Experience with security incident response and management