- SaaS / Cloud Services
- From 50 to 250 employees
Growth Engineer (F/M)
- Permanent contract
- Possible full remote
This position was filled!
Fondée en 2013 par Luc Pallavidino et Antoine Louiset, Yousign est basée à Caen et à Paris. La solution de signature électronique Yousign aide à connecter des entreprises et leurs clients, partenaires et employés pour dynamiser leur business. Yousign permet à des milliers d’entreprises en Europe comme Cisco, Allianz ou encore Fiat Chrysler Automobile de faire valider et signer leurs accords en toute simplicité.
Depuis 2019, Yousign et le startup studio eFounders, à l’origine des entreprises comme Mailjet, Aircall, Front, ou encore Spendesk, ont décidé d’unir leur force pour créer un acteur majeur de la signature électronique en Europe.
About the role
We're looking for a Growth Engineer to take our user acquisition efforts to the next level, with a singular focus on outbound growth. You will work closely with our Marketing Director (Alexis), Growth Manager (Lamine) and Growth Engineer (Hamza) along with the Sales and Product teams.
- Maintain and extend the development of our internal Lead Generation tool
- Create new tools to automate our Lead Generation processes
- Provide enriched lead lists to the Business Development team on a weekly basis
- Maintain a dashboard that groups the number of enriched Leads per week/month, and carry out weekly reporting.
- Work closely with the Sales team and Marketing team to evolve the Lead Generation strategy
- Perform analysis to determine the viability of new initiatives, as well as post-implementation success measurement on released initiatives
- Assist in finding new leads via innovative campaigns (such as finding specific market segments relevant to Yousign and creating stand-alone websites or tools that cater to them)
- Test and scale traditional acquisition channels
What do you need?
- You understand in depth all the mechanisms of acquisition, conversion and retention in a SaaS product like Yousign
- Entrepreneurial spirit, ability to lead projects from A to Z and mobilize the people needed to achieve the objectives.
- Ability to be proactive, and to ask oneself what problems one encounters and how to solve them, without the need for management to give all the tasks to be done.
- Ability to get out of one's comfort zone, always wondering how to get to the next level.
- Willingness to actively get in touch with the Growth community (via Linkedin and/or specialized forums): growthhacking.fr; growthmaker; spendesk's growth newsletter. And able to learn on his own and continually through MOOCs, articles and books.
- Familiarity with scraping libraries: Selenium, Webdriver
- Fluent in French and English is mandatory
- No fancy diploma needed
- You accumulated knowledge on B2B SaaS user acquisition methods. You’re able to come up with new ideas on how to reach B2B customers at scale and you have an in-depth understanding of social media websites such as Linkedin.
- You’re a problem solver. You have an ability to find the different user acquisition challenges that we have, you proactively search for solutions, and are able to motivate cross functional team members to achieve your objectives.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit. You may have created a few online projects or start-ups of your own.
- You're a lifelong learner. You love to learn about Growth, Marketing, Start-ups and related topics through MOOCs, articles and books. You seek knowledge by reaching out to people via Linkedin, Twitter or Growth forums.
- You thrive in cross functional teams. You love to work with cross disciplinary teams, such as Sales and Marketing, and are able to communicate effectively with each team.
- You’re fluent in French and English. (mandatory)
Meet the YOUSIGN team
- Add to favorites
- Share on Twitter
- Share on Facebook
- Share on LinkedIn