Digital Product Manager / Product Owner (m/f)_FR
This position was filled!
Who are they?
Vialytics est une scale up, experte dans les smart cities depuis 5 ans, qui révolutionne la gestion des infrastructures routières. Nous contribuons activement à la préservation et à l’entretien des routes en Europe en démocratisant le diagnostic routier. Notre solution sur smartphone, couplée à notre intelligence artificielle, détecte automatiquement les dommages des routes et constitue une base de données complète pour les collectivités
Rencontrez Amaury, Sales Manager
Your heart beats for digital products? Welcome to the club. Our product management team is looking for reinforcement to continue our revolution in street management. You can look forward to lovely customers and a team that is really up for it.
We are breaking new ground in municipal road management by thinking pragmatically and delivering an AI-based system that is intuitive to use and supports our public customers in their daily work.
- You take responsibility for a part of the product roadmap
- You are in close contact with customers to understand their problems down to the last detail
- You design the backlog of your own development team and support them in the sprint as a product owner
- You work with our UX designers on concepts for new products
- You monitor the usage of your new developments to measure their success
- You do market research and conduct customer interviews
- You have at least one year of professional experience in the role of a product owner in the SaaS environment
- You have experience in agile working in mixed development teams
- You like to approach people and get into conversation with them easily
- You speak and write very good English and French
What we offer
- Meaningful work on a product with impact on society
- International team spirit and an authentic insight into the StartUp world
- Personal development and a steep learning curve through exciting challenges
- An office in the heart of Paris, next to the Louvre
- State-of-the-art hardware, either MacBooks or Linux computers
What makes this job stand out
We take great pride in our intuitive system that shapes the daily lives of our clients. Our customers are honest, down-to-earth people and a pleasure to work with. We're also quite proud to be nominated for a prestigious UX design award (details to follow).
About the team
Our product team consists of 3 product managers (product owners), 10 software developers and 5 data scientists. We have employees from all over the world, but most of us work in Stuttgart. Our culture is very open and decisions are made as a group. We enjoy spending time together and have lots of fun during our work week!
What are you waiting for? Apply now!