Talent Recruiter Intern
- E-commerce, Fashion, Luxury
Talent Recruiter Intern
Vestiaire Collective curates and connects the world’s most desirable wardrobes and provides a trusted and sustainable new way of buying and selling pre-loved items.
Vestiaire Collective is a community driven online resale site dedicated to desirable premium and luxury fashion.
Founded in 2009, Vestiaire Collective launched with the aim of offering a high- quality resale site in which members can buy and sell luxury fashion in a trusted environment. The site stands out from other platforms due to its knowledgeable curation team, authenticity and quality control process as well as its extensive community of over 10 million members in 50 countries worldwide. In a new era of smart shopping, Vestiaire Collective is the answer to evolving attitudes to consuming fashion and the circular economy, giving customers the opportunity to extend the lifespan of pieces they no longer wear by bringing them back into circulation.
To date 500+ people are employed by the start-up and spread across the offices in Paris, Tourcoing, New York, Berlin, and Hong Kong.
At Vestiaire Collective, we are committed to delivering the best experience for our loyal community of buyers and sellers. We are growing our team and our business into a global brand and the leaders in circularity in fashion. We want everyone we work with to be change-makers, to think differently, and to innovate without compromise.
Vestiaire Collective is looking for a Talent Recruiter Intern to join our HR team in Paris.
About the role
Vestiaire Collective is looking for a dynamic and motivated Talent Recruiter Intern, based in our Paris office, who’s keen on helping a growing international company to scale with efficiency.
You will own the entire internship recruitments in Vestiaire Collective.
The Talent Acquisition Intern will be supporting and be supported by an amazing Talent Team and will be an important part of full lifecycle recruiting (including sourcing, screening, interviewing and managing candidate pipelines).
What you’ll be doing
- Effectively build and engage our internal students community.
- Identify, approach, qualify the best talents for our internships.
- Ensure an amazing candidate experience (this is very important to us!) with flawless communication and qualitative answers.
- Build strong relationships with hiring managers to understand their needs and be proactive in the recruitment process.
- Publish jobs adds on our career page and all relevant job boards.
- Collaborate with the hiring managers to build an effective hiring process thanks to our recruitment tool (screening, phone and in-house interviews…).
- Provide a weekly report on your recruitment activity.
- Support the team in the development of our employer branding
Who you are
- Fluent in English and French.
- Prepare a Master Degree (business school or university).
- Smooth communication and great writing skills.
- Last but not least, you know how to work in a fast-paced environment, you have strong organization skills and most of all, a positive team spirit.
What We Offer
- A 6 months internship in Paris where you will be able to express your creativity and potential in hiring the best talents.
- The opportunity to grow in a multicultural company with a strong Parisian DNA.
- The possibility to work with a dynamic and multidisciplinary teams.
If you are ready to join our fast paced company, apply below! Our team will review your application within the following 4 weeks. If your profile fits our requirements, we will invite you to the first phone interview.
About Vestiaire Collective
It all comes down to one important question: Why should so many great fashion items remain unworn in people’s wardrobes?
Vestiaire Collective is a global platform that connects millions of buyers and sellers of desirable pre-loved fashion. We are global: our headquarters are in Paris and we have satellite offices in New York City, London, Milan, Berlin and Hong Kong.
Vestiaire Collective is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to develop an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our fashion activist community
Meet the team
- Add to favorites
- Share on Twitter
- Share on Facebook
- Share on LinkedIn