Marketing Manager, Southern Europe
- Permanent contract
Marketing Manager, Southern Europe
- Permanent contract
This position was filled!
Vestiaire Collective curates and connects the world’s most desirable wardrobes and provides a trusted and sustainable new way of buying and selling pre-loved items.
Vestiaire Collective is a community driven online resale site dedicated to desirable premium and luxury fashion.
Founded in 2009, Vestiaire Collective launched with the aim of offering a high- quality resale site in which members can buy and sell luxury fashion in a trusted environment. The site stands out from other platforms due to its knowledgeable curation team, authenticity and quality control process as well as its extensive community of over 10 million members in 50 countries worldwide. In a new era of smart shopping, Vestiaire Collective is the answer to evolving attitudes to consuming fashion and the circular economy, giving customers the opportunity to extend the lifespan of pieces they no longer wear by bringing them back into circulation.
To date 500+ people are employed by the start-up and spread across the offices in Paris, Tourcoing, New York, Berlin, and Hong Kong.
At Vestiaire Collective, we are committed to delivering the best experience for our loyal community of buyers and sellers. We are growing our team and our business into a global brand and the leaders in circularity in fashion. We want everyone we work with to be change-makers, to think differently, and to innovate without compromise.
Vestiaire Collective is looking for a Marketing Manager Southern Europe
About the role
We are looking for a marketing manager to join our European team based in Paris. You will be responsible for our Southern Europe region (Italy and Spain).
Your mission will be to implement the global marketing and comms strategy as well as build brand awareness and customer engagement with Vestiaire Collective in your region. You will be responsible for this strategy across PR, brand marketing, social media and influencers plus any other relevant channels. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, Europe, you will be responsible for the activity in your market and championing local market needs within the region. You should be a self-starter, a creative mind, and passionate about sustainable fashion. Join Vestiaire Collective!
What you’ll be doing
- Build Vestiaire’s brand awareness in your market and grow the community of fashion activists via brand marketing campaigns (global and local), PR strategy and influencer marketing
- Identify key user and competitive insights to guide decision making and translate them into innovative and creative campaigns
- Create the local marketing strategy hand in hand with the head of Marketing Southern Europe
- Building and owning the marketing calendar of Southern Europe and its implementation by working closely with the regional and global marketing functions
- Develop locally relevant activations via local events, sponsorships, marketing stunts and marketing partnerships
- Drive the influencer marketing strategy and its execution by adapting the global plan to local needs. Highlight the relevant profiles of the market to create a relevant community that can represent the Vestiaire Collective brand.
- Become the expert of the market by having insights of the current situation and monitor all relevant competitors.
Who you are
- >6 years of marketing experience, ideally in e-commerce
- Strong understanding of the various Offline and Online Marketing Channels and Media; deep knowledge of Social Media platforms and influencers landscape, basic understanding of the various performance channels.
- You have analytical skills to take into consideration consumer insights/trends combined with a creative mindset to translate them into winning brand moments and activations that are relevant for the southern europe consumers.
- Knowledge of the Italian and Spanish market
- Highly engaged in the fashion world with a keen interest in sustainability; continually up on news and happenings in the industry
- Proactive/ High-degree of initiative. A hands-on collaborative style of working is a must!
- Fluency in English and Italian with excellent written and verbal communication skills
What we offer
- A meaningful job with an impact on the way people consume fashion, to cut down waste, because we save the planet, our way
- The possibility to work remotely 50% of your time!
- The opportunity to grow in a booming French-born scale up
- The possibility to work with an international team with + 40 nationalities.
- 15 hours to help Project - reinforce your activist journey and volunteer for an association!
- The chance to join our Diversity and Inclusion Taskforce to foster a better working environment.
- Cool office with a great coffee, yoga classes.
- A bi-weekly Town Hall to share the updates on the projects.
- An attractive salary and bonus scheme with various benefits (meal vouchers, health insurance, …).
- And if you move to Paris for us, we will take care of your relocation and visa sponsorship for you and your family !
If you are ready to join our fast-paced company, apply below : upload your resume in English and answer our questions ! Our team will review your application within the following 4 weeks. If your profile and experience fit our requirements, we will invite you for a first phone call.
About Vestiaire Collective
It all comes down to one important question: Why should so many great fashion items remain unworn in people’s wardrobes?
Vestiaire Collective is a global platform that connects millions of buyers and sellers of desirable pre-loved fashion. We are global: our headquarters are in Paris and we have satellite offices in Tourcoing, New York City, Tourcoing, Berlin and Hong Kong.
Vestiaire Collective is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to develop an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our fashion activist community.
Meet the team
- Add to favorites
- Share on Twitter
- Share on Facebook
- Share on LinkedIn