This position was filled!
Who are they?
⭐ Founded in 2019 by two French expats in Silicon Valley, Urban Radar develops technological solutions for urban planners. Through our platform, we aim to maximise the social and economic benefits of the mobility revolution for cities.
💡 Momentum around “car free” cities, micro and shared mobility schemes, and increasing volumes of deliveries are forcing cities to rethink the organization of their curbs and other public spaces. Often unable to access and quickly interpret key data, urban planners are turning towards solutions like Urban Radar to inform their policy decisions.
🌍 With a presence in over 8 countries, Urban Radar has witnessed an ever-increasing demand for our products.
Rencontrez Philippe, CEO
Urban Radar is looking for its Nordics lead to be located in Copenhaguen. The role is entreprenarial and hands on.
You will play a key role in the product and strategic direction of Urban Radar in Denmark and the Nordics. Good news you will start with a strong base that we have already built, and clients. We are counting on you to :
- You will take charge of our projects from the specifications to the user acceptance and deployment
- You will build with our product and technology teams the design of the project (customer need, functional specification, subdivisions, deliverables, acceptance criteria…)
- You will manage the projects by setting up, organizing, coordinating and leading the project team according to the specifications (customer’s request, budget, deadlines…)
Accelerate our growth: promote strategic partnerships in the Nordics and European market to boost sales. You focus on expanding relationships with local authorities, private operators and other stakeholders.
Evolve the product: with a talent for listening to customer needs, you easily identify specific customer requirements that you can then communicate to our engineers and evolve the product.
Provide clear communication: ability to quickly analyze and popularize complex topics according to the level of expertise of your audience.
- 3-4 years experience minimum
- Experience with public entities and/or transportation planning
- Passion for new technologies (data/IoT/IA), cities and transport
- Strong knowledge of the European/Danish regulatory and normative framework for transport
- Experience and enjoy(!) complex stakeholder management situations
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit and autonomy
- Danish and English essential, another European language is a plus.