At SumUp, we are building a world where merchants can succeed while doing what they truly love. Our mission from day one has been simple: to empower local merchants with simple and innovative tools, allowing them to regain the joy of success. SumUp is a digital ecosystem dedicated to local entrepreneurs. Our range of solutions addresses all challenges faced by our merchants, from reservations and click-and-collect to deliveries, digital payments, and comprehensive business management through intuitive financial analysis.
- Supervising and managing a team of sales representatives (3 to 5 people), ensuring they have the necessary resources and support to effectively carry out their daily tasks and achieve the team's objectives set by the leadership.
- Daily management of your sales team, guided by SumUp's three values: Founder Mentality, Team First, and We Care.
- Organizing and developing all activities of your team, from conceptualization to implementation, from daily prospection to customer sales visits
- Representing the SumUp POS market in Italy within a global environment, closely collaborating with other teams to promote the presentation, adoption, and activation of SumUp solutions by our SMB/SME merchants, with the main objective of ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Daily analysis and tracking of essential data for your team, providing insights to support strategic decision-making and identifying areas for improvement in the overall sales process.
- Managing projects aimed at improving internal sales processes and acquiring new customers.
- Participating, in collaboration with the Head of Sales, in recruitment and training activities to build a strong and efficient sales team.
- Ensuring continuous training and skills development for members of your sales team.
- Driven and determined candidate with a proactive approach.Collaborative individual open to embracing challenges and exploring new opportunities.
- Effective communicator, demonstrating strong, direct, and articulate communication abilities.
- Proficient in both English and Italian languages.
- Independent and highly organized professional.
- Experience in team management and supervision.
- Experience in training and onboarding new team members.
- Familiarity with OKR logic, tracking sales KPIs, and conducting individual or group meetings.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a Team Lead in a SaaS Startup.
- Sales or equivalent university degree (IUT/BTS/business degree) or a degree from a business school.
- Experience on digital transactions industry highly preferred.
Why Join Us:
- A fast-growing company that combines business and R&D.
- Highly competitive commission plan.
- Possibility to work remotely.
- Competitive fixed salary and uncapped commission.
- Restaurant ticket, 50% coverage for public transportation.
- Language courses.
- Learning and development budget of €2,000.
- Weekly breakfasts and surprise snacks.
- Regular information sessions in "Beer Friday" mode.
- Intensive sales onboarding and training program.
- Team buildings and company events.
- Additional benefits: language courses, MacBook, and iPad provided.
About SumUp: We believe in everyday heroes. Small business owners are at the heart of everything we do, which is why we create powerful and easy-to-use digital solutions to help them manage their businesses. With a founder's mentality and a "team first" attitude, our diverse teams across Europe, South America, and the United States work together to ensure that the small business owners we work with can succeed in doing what they love.
SumUp provides equal employment opportunities and is proud to actively seek and hire a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions based on race, color, religion, ethnicity or national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, age, or any other legally protected characteristic. SumUp also strives to provide a healthy, safe workplace and strictly prohibits any form of harassment. SumUp will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from the candidate.
Job Application Tip
We recognise that candidates feel they need to meet 100% of the job criteria in order to apply for a job. Please note that this is only a guide. If you don’t tick every box, it’s ok too because it means you have room to learn and develop your career at SumUp.