- FinTech / InsurTech, SaaS / Cloud Services
- From 250 to 2000 employees
Team Lead Customer Success (m/f/x) - Germany 🇩🇪
- Permanent contract
- Occasional remote authorized
- Education: Not specified
- Experience: Not specified
This position was filled!
Who are they?
Spendesk is the 7-in-1 spending solution built for finance teams to make faster, smarter spending decisions.
Founded in 2016, Spendesk is now one of the fastest-growing fintechs in Europe, with over 4,000 customers and an international team of 500+ employees based in Paris, Berlin, London, Hamburg, and remotely.
Spendesk believes that people do their best work when they’re given the freedom to thrive and grow. Being bold, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are fundamental to their culture.
Ready to grow further? Check out their open roles!
Want to know more about Spendesk?Company culture, teams, technical stack, jobs... Let's go for an immersion!Visit the profile
Rencontrez Rodolphe, CEO and Co founder
Rencontrez Felix, Software Engineer
Meet Mathilde, Business Developer France
** Your mission:
- Contribute to hire & build a successful CSM DE team
- Responsible for the ramp up of the new Hires
- Responsible for the continuous development of the team (production of individual development plan to improve strengths) & part of the training for the rest of the function (i.e. prepare & animate some training sessions for the whole onboarding or expansion team)
- Share CS knowledge (articles, podcast, summary of meet up, benchmarks) to the rest of the team to be a key contributor in building one of the best Customer Success team in Europe
- Responsible of the work ethics/culture, well-being of the team
- Responsible for performance & homogeneity of the team performance
- Responsible for weekly routines & operating routines
- Responsible of a small portfolio of accounts in Onboarding (20-25 accounts) or in Expansion (40-50 accounts) depending on your background
- Participate in the customer success effort by participating in many of your team in calls
- Build, implement & monitor tactical plans (weekly, monthly, quarterly) to make improvements if needed
- Responsible for on time & accurate reporting, of the team activity & performance
Business & Market:
- Support team in meeting current customers
- Be responsible for continuous process, tools & materials
- Be the eyes and ears of Spendesk in the market - giving valuable feedback to Product team, Marketing team & Leadership team
Reasons to apply!
- Perfect moment in terms of growth and opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Enjoy fast paced environment, entrepreneurship and team spirit
- An incredible team of hackers and hustlers
- Cool offices in Berlin Mitte, Paris, London & SF
- Free snacks and coffee, Gifts powered by Briq, our internal virtual currency
- Thursdays socials with the team
** PS: Hopefully, you love Paris, your onboarding will take place in our French HQ!
Interested in this offer?
Questions and answers about the offer