Past and future
Created in 2009, Solution BI now employs more than 250 people and is present in seven countries on all continents.
This international deployment, initiated in 2015, meets a triple ambition:
- supporting our clients around the world with 24/7 service and local expertise
- exporting our model and know-how to new territories
- promoting international career opportunities for our teams
Solution BI is a trusted partner for innovative solutions such as Microsoft BI, Oracle or Informatica, but also for modern analytical clouds with Snowflake, Dataiku and Azure.
year of creation of Solution BI
1st international deployment
the number of subsidiaries (Middle East, Canada, USA, Cambodia, Turkey & Africa)
the number of divisions (Data & Analytics, Finance & Performance, Agile Transformation)
the number of clients
the number of employees in 2022
Our ambition ?
- Becoming one of the world's leaders in Analytics and Finance. Build a new inspiring and organic model for consulting firms.
Reasoned growth, based on a diversification of expertise, with strong commitments to diversity and inclusion and sustainable environmental impact.
Recruitment based on profile, where each person, in their difference and according to their technical and human skills, will create value for Solution BI and its employees.
Transforming our employees, our clients and our partners into ambassadors of Solution BI's know-how and values.
THE PEOPLE BEHIND YOUR DATA
Solution BI's values are simple and authentic. We distinguish ourselves by our advanced expertise, which is the foundation of our teams' credibility. We are committed to providing reliable and robust services.
By providing a unique "Data" experience to our clients and by promoting the development of our employees, we are moving forward on the path of responsible and controlled growth.
Through a management policy based on trust and flexibility, managers are encouraged to create a real team cohesion.
Listening to our employees and their needs allows Solution BI to implement innovative and active HR policies.
Curious and committed, our employees put their sense of initiative at your service to develop adapted solutions.
The company of tomorrow has a duty of care regarding its environmental and social impact. For instance, since 2021, Solution BI France is committed through its ethical charter.
Our employees are encouraged to continuously learn in order to maintain a level of expertise in line with the ambitious standards we set.
Commitments and CSR
Solution BI aims to become an essential technological partner for companies wishing to optimize their decision-making and get the maximum value from their data.
SBI is above all a big family. A family for which the human approach and inclusion are part of its DNA.
We want to offer our employees a meaningful work environment, where they can exploit their full potential and grow as human beings with the desire to generate positive impacts for society.
- Diversity and Inclusion Committee
- Drafting of an Ethics Charter
- Raising awareness of environmental issues through the drafting of a guide to good business practices
- Carbon compensation for the necessary long trips and travels
planted per employee each year on Earth Day, April 22, with givebacktonature.org
“We cannot improve what we do not measure.”
Solution BI s'engage à mettre en place des indicateurs concrets pour les actions RSE et Diversité
Solution BI Canada, powered by the Solution BI Group, is a subsidiary company specializing in all areas of business intelligence and the transformation of finance and performance processes.
Present since 2016 in the Quebec and Toronto market, it brings its expertise in performance management, data governance and analysis, and data visualization.
Solution BI is a certified partner to the most powerful database management solutions such as Oracle, MicroStrategy, Microsoft BI, Informatica, as well as cloud solutions such as Snowflake, Datavault and Vena for finance.
BI solutions, people behind your data-driven strategy!
To support the growth of its activities, Solution BI is looking for consultant profiles various from junior to senior on skills in BI and finance (audit, EPM). But also more transversal competences, such as project managers, SCRUM Master, Quality Assurance, etc.
- Monthly Teambuilding activity
- Lean management - short hierarchy level
- Innovation through an internal lab
- Weekly internal meetings - Lunch-and-learn (various subjects, techno watch...)
- Onboarding out of the ordinary!
- Sporting challenges (tennis, football, petanque, running with strava, video games)
- Strong social commitment (environmental, social, movember...)
- International group seminar
- Beer / dartboard / table tennis