Presales & Solutions consulting Team Lead (M/F) CDI
This position was filled!
Who are they?
What if companies had informed, engaged, and influential employees sharing their experiences across social media?
This is the challenge that Sociabble has been addressing since 2014 by launching a SAAS platform for internal communication, employee advocacy, and employee engagement. We wanted to reconnect and reengage employees so that they can share a common vision with their company.
8 years later, Sociabble is used in more than 180 countries and by international industry leaders such as Coca-Cola, L’Occitane, Primark, Publicis Groupe, Criteo, and Vinci Energies.
Sociabble was founded by two true pioneers of the Internet, Jean-Louis Bénard and Laurent Gauthier. Entrepreneurs and investors for more than 25 years, they built the company by using the best practices of SAAS organizations while developing a strong bootstrapping culture. Sociabble is often identified by software analysts as one of the best solutions on the market today.
Simplicity, kindness, respect, fairness, and trust are the values around which the company has developed. The teams consist of a mix of experienced and junior professionals, to facilitate day-to-day learning through mentoring.
Rencontrez Jean Louis, CEO & Founder of Sociabble
We are looking for an outstanding Pre-sales & Solutions Consulting team lead who will manage and guide a team of 3 people.
As the main internal and external point of contact for those topics, you will lead all the Pre-sales activities at Sociabble. This role is a mixture of both team management and pitching to large global clients. It includes RFPs management, maintenance and evolution of the Pre-sales framework, sophisticated pitches, and the coaching of 3 Solutions consultants.
You will report directly to the CEO of Sociabble, who has more than 25 years of experience in Enterprise Sales, and who will coach you. It’s a unique opportunity to work with famous clients on large and global deals with a strong Enterprise Sales methodology.
Your missions :
- Hire, manage and coach the team (RFP specialists and solutions consultants, demo specialists)
- Mastering Sociabble’s offerings and functional capabilities, you will provide guidance to sales teams through the whole sales cycle, including RFPs, RFIs, POCs, Demos
- Develop and maintain ready-to-use material for accelerating RFI/RFPs answering process
- Highlight Sociabble’s differentiators in the competition
- Lead RFIs and RFPs
- Lead the setup of Sociabble demo platforms by your team to meet the business needs of our prospects, in collaboration with the design team, technical team, sales teams, etc.
- Conduct in-depth product demonstrations and communicate Sociabble differentiators among the competition to potential customers, including C-Level executives.
- Sales enablement: with the support of your team, you will train and empower sales for everything related to demonstrations, functional and tech pitches, client questions.
Other Perks :
- Flexible remote and flex-office policy
- Tailored Onboarding
- CSR initiatives
- Shared values (humility, benevolence, excellence)
- A global-week every year
- Certified Great Place to Work in 2022!
- Transportations, meal vouchers, work council, health care
- Moving closer to us? We can help find and obtain your new home! (mobilipass)
- 30-minute call with HR
- 1-hour interview with HR and the CEO
- 1 written test
- 1 simulation (pitch to a C-Level executive)
Important information before applying:
- Permanent Position
- Based in Paris
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
The ideal Candidate
- You have experience in the B2B SaaS industry (~ 5 years) in major / key customer facing roles such as sales, pre-sales engineer, solutions consultant, etc.
- You’re comfortable and thrive on pitching to enterprise C-level executives
- You have a strong understanding of Enterprise Software and SaaS technology
- You are focused on customer needs and have a very good method for understanding business issues regardless of the industry in question.
- You can source information about clients and industry proactively, read, analyze and synthesis qualification information to produce custom storytelling adapted to each client.
- You have excellent organizational skills. You can lead large RFP projects, coordinate the work of several consultants at the same time with an eye for detail, and always find the most efficient tools and processes.
- You can work with short deadlines. You love the excitement of the competition.
- You have “digital dexterity” to be able to handle several tools at the same time while presenting. You can perform fluid and easy-to-follow product demonstrations (screen sharing/recorder, use of multiple browsers, etc.)
- You have strong interpersonal skills that allow you to easily adapt to different people and understand their stakes.
- You’re C2 (completely fluent) in English. Good level of French is appreciated.
The perfect match ?
You will thrive at Sociabble if …
- You have a strong taste for new technologies, the world of SaaS and digital transformation, and wish to practice in a constantly evolving environment.
- You are looking for a job with strong responsibility coupled with freedom of initiative and would like to get involved in an ambitious project.
- You wish to participate in an adventure and grow with an ambitious and benevolent team with globally recognized companies to ensure their satisfaction success of their projects.
- You like international, transparent environments where everyone can learn and be heard.