- Marketing / Communications, SaaS / Cloud Services
- Paris, Lyon, Maharashtra, New-York
- View website
Year of Founding2014
Average Age33 years old
Clients over the world (Axa, Primark, Coca-cola, Renault Group, ...)
Make sure your #intranet is part of an integrated, multi-channel approach to internal comms. Here's how. ➡️… https://t.co/ENcZmV4Jvp
What if companies had informed, engaged, and influential employees sharing their experiences across social media?
This is the challenge that Sociabble has been addressing since 2014 by launching a SAAS platform for internal communication, employee advocacy, and employee engagement. We wanted to reconnect and reengage employees so that they can share a common vision with their company.
8 years later, Sociabble is used in more than 180 countries and by international industry leaders such as Coca-Cola, L'Occitane, Primark, Publicis Groupe, Criteo, and Vinci Energies.
Sociabble was founded by two true pioneers of the Internet, Jean-Louis Bénard and Laurent Gauthier. Entrepreneurs and investors for more than 25 years, they built the company by using the best practices of SAAS organizations while developing a strong bootstrapping culture. Sociabble is often identified by software analysts as one of the best solutions on the market today.
Simplicity, kindness, respect, fairness, and trust are the values around which the company has developed. The teams consist of a mix of experienced and junior professionals, to facilitate day-to-day learning through mentoring.
What they are looking for
Sociabble is looking for employees who see great things ahead, both for themselves and for the company, and who realize this ambition by seeking excellence in their daily work.
They are humble, and they do not hesitate to help others. Specifically, employees who like to learn and share their experience, who are pro-active, and who can work well autonomously but also as part of a team.
The state of mind we seek:
- The use of benchmarking methods to identify best practices
- The capacity to innovate and think “outside the box”
- The ability to structure your job to build long-term projects
- Integrate the values that drive our company
Good to know
- The Paris office is located in a former mansion built before the French Revolution with two terraces for working outside
- An annual internal seminar, lasting 3 days is organized with all employees involved to share best practices and help build for the future
- Favorite tools: Trello, Microsoft Teams, Zoho, Whiteboard
- Sports practiced by the teams: running, triathlon, trail running, badminton, fitness, skateboarding, windsurfing, tennis, diving, basketball, football
- Reference books: Conscious Business, Velocity, Search inside Yourself, Blue Ocean, Predictable Revenue.
Questions and answers on Sociabble