Year of Founding2012
Gender Breakdown20 %80 %
Average Age33 years old
Sketchfab’s mission is to make 3D accessible.
With easier 3D creation and capture technologies, and the digitization of many workflows, 3D content is booming. There is a growing need for easy ways publish, share, embed, host, display, and manage 3D assets. On the other end, with VR & AR coming to market, we are moving from the information age to the experience age, and there is a growing need for 3D content.
Sketchfab sits in between those 2 trends, allowing creators and content owners to publish and manage 3D assets, for people to view them, find them, use them. It combines the key ingredients of a winner-takes-all content platform: the best 3D player, the most partner integrations, the largest network of creators, and the largest library of content.
Sketchfab is based in Paris and New York City, and looking for junior and experienced people. They are an international and growing team of 35 people who value creativity, passion, caring and openness.
They’re explorers. They are geeks, they’re ambitious and persevering, collaborative and attentive, and bring to the team their skills, dynamism and autonomy. They care about how things are done and try to remain humble. But above all else, they are comfortable being their true selves, they care about people, and they have fun!
Sketchfab is committed to being a diverse and inclusive workplace. They strongly encourage people of different backgrounds, cultures, genders, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply.
They promote a creative, passionate, caring, and inclusive culture. On top of it, Sketchfab offers:
- Permanent contracts with paid time off, RTT & tickets restaurant in France, flexible remote policy, and stock options
- A yearly week of team event, somewhere in France, where all of them gather for workshops & fun
- An exchange program: offering to everyone the possibility to work for 6 weeks from their other office
- A referral program rewarding team members who recommend great candidates
- Personal & professional development initiatives
- Weekly transparency on how they are doing compared to their goals, and on their revenue & cash situation
- Friday drinks
- And a lot of other initiatives to keep all of them connected to the company mission, and to one another
Questions and answers on Sketchfab