Year of Founding2017
Gender Breakdown65 %35 %
Average Age27 years old
Never take NO for an answerr
Singulart was launched in August 2017 after a first-seed fundraising round of € 1.1 million, armed with a mission to empower artists and break national boundaries across the art market.
Their day-to-day work consists of the promotion of talented artists from various countectors.
- The Artist Liaison team is aimed at identifying talented artists from all around the world and helping them use our platform: creation of their account, constitution of their portfolio… Each artist is supported by one of our Artist Liaison throughout the Singulart adventure.
- The web marketing team targets art lovers from all around the world to introduce them to artworks according to their tastes and create a “coup de coeur”.
- Then, their team of Art Advisors and Logistics guide their collectors throughout the sales process from the artwork’s purchase to its reception.
Tech is at the heart of Singulart’s mission to empower artists: thanks to their digital tools, they enable their customers to buy art with the same enthusiasm and the same advice as they would have at an art fair, without too much hesitation.
At Singulart, the most important thing is to commit to their ambition - to become THE reference in world online art sales - and their mission, to empower artists. They share common values that unite the team and guide recruitment: the will to learn, the desire to collaborate, curiosity and efficiency (done is better than perfect) and kindness.
You must also have the desire to evolve on a daily basis in a multicultural team, where you sometimes have to explain your jokes but where there is always something to learn!
- Gender equality : 68% women are employed at Singulart. Female artists represent 44% of revenues and male artists 56%
- Rewards for every 100th artist closed
- Friday morning breakfast arty or tech
- Sweets, madeleines, cakes, champagne... snacking is almost an institution
- Joining the Parental Act: Singulart offers a paid paternity leave of one month to all its male employees