Technologies and tools
Organization and methodologies
An engineering guild is defined as a group of engineers who have a common goal and a desire to share best practices with the rest of the team. The goal of a guild is to implement positive change in an area of our product in a structured format.
Guilds are empowered to make decisions about the organization of work and to initiate projects (workgroups) for its contributors to:
- Collaborate and communicate outside of their teams
- Discuss, evangelize and learn about specific technical topics and best practices
- Reduce the complexity of transverse issues
- Research new methods to develop reusable models for transverse issues
- Align with ADRs (Architecture Decision Record) The guilds hold regular presentations. These meetings are public, and anyone from Ricardo and the broader community (SMG) is invited to attend.
Our recruitment process :
- an exchange with your future manager to ensure that our respective expectations are compatible.
- a technical interview with 2 engineers
- an HR interview
- an interview with our CTO
Account Manager / Sales Manager (w/m/d) Real Estate Romandie (100%)
Director Business Customers at SMG Automotive (f|m|d) (Fulltime)
Director of Engineering General Marketplaces - (80-100%) (w|m|d) - Zürich - Hybrid Work
Senior Platform Engineer (80-100%) (f|m|d) - Berlin, Germany - Hybrid Model