This position was filled!
Who are they?
Quadient is the driving force behind the world’s most meaningful customer experiences. By focusing on four key solution areas including Customer Experience Management, Business Process Automation, Mail-related Solutions, and Parcel Locker Solutions, Quadient helps simplify the connection between people and what matters. Quadient supports hundreds of thousands of customers worldwide in their quest to create relevant, personalized connections and achieve customer experience excellence.
Each of the employees has a part in making their strategy and brand successful. At Quadient, they live their values to deliver the brand promise to the market. Epic. Together. When the first letters of their four values—Empowerment, Passion, Inspiration and Community—come together, they spell Epic in English. When they live their values through the way they work, they become Epic. Together.
Architecture Project Leader :
Quadient, ex Neopost, is one of the leaders (1.1 billion revenue in 2020) in digital communications (12th software editor in 2021) and physical. Quadient helps hundreds of thousands of businesses around the world daily by grouping its physical and digital activities into three main business areas:
- Intelligent communication automation (ICA)
- Mail related solutions (MRS)
- Parcel lockers solutions (PLS)
Purpose of the mission :
The Architecture project leader is in charge of delivering the global technical Architecture of complex IOT Solutions developed by Quadient Mailing R&D organizations. He is also responsible to animate the R&D architecture and experts community.
- Collect requirements from the various stakeholders (product managers, project managers, line managers)
- Collaborate with R&D & back-office experts from all parties in the organization to define the overall technical architecture of the solution from end to end (interface between components & back-office processes).
- Support project managers, making sure the architecture chosen is optimized and compliant with the product specifications.
- Understand and ensure compatibility with Postal & other carrier regulations when applicable to the solutions.
- Get the “best” architecture option approved by all parties involved and promote the rationale of the decision internally & externally.
- Ensure consistency between the different solution architectures of the MRS business line.
- Support project managers, qualification leaders with the technical “end to end” performance during the integration and testing phases.
- Promote continuous architecture improvement taking benefit of new technology trends.
- Evaluate competition architecture PRO & CONS when needed.
- Be involved in regular “Return of Experience” operation in regards with process & quality of the solution looking forward to continuous improvement.
- The architecture project leader reports to the MRS R&D top management.
- He/She interfaces directly with project managers, product managers, R&D experts, MRS qualification representatives.
Skills and qualifications :
- Strong software development experience, software architecture design experience, ideally first project leader experience,
- Broad software development knowledge and experience, ideally in IOT (web application backends, cloud applications, PC applications, embedded software, integration with Enterprise solutions, information security),
- Leadership to manage & coordinate workgroups with multicultural experts,
- Team player, committed and good communication skills with technical and non-technical audience.
- Proficient in spoken and written French (B2)
- Proficient in spoken and written English (B2)
The position could be based either in Bagneux (FRANCE) – preferred option - or in Milford (USA- CONNECTICUT).