Get to know us
Do you want to help us shape what the future of work will look like and how it will best embrace our life's aspirations? If this sounds like a journey you want to embark on, we may have the right role for you!
PayFit is an intuitive cloud-based payroll and employee management solution designed specifically for SMBs. Since 2015, we have set ourselves a mission to simplify payroll for SMBs and enable employers and employees to grow together. We are a European company operating from 3 main countries (France, Spain, and the UK) where we are supporting over 10,000 clients.
Creating a fulfilling work environment and culture is also a core mission at PayFit, and our day-to-day work philosophy is reflected in our four values:
We genuinely care for others whoever they are, whatever they think.
We aim to improve and achieve better results every day.
Staying humble and exchanging transparent feedback helps us to grow and improve.
We are the architects of PayFit's success.
A key part of our culture, and essential for our success, is also improving the diversity of our teams and building an inclusive culture where you can be yourself at work.
This is why our recruitment focuses on the skills you demonstrate, and not only on your academic background or previous professional experiences. At PayFit we understand that you can gain applicable skills through a variety of life experiences and we are interested in knowing them, too.
About the role:
Your mission will be to contribute to the Security of PayFit platform, which will involve interaction with other teams and promoting a security vision in the organisation.
• Ensure security of the architecture and code review of product features
• Follow up on vulnerabilities identified by researchers in our bug bounty program and provide guidance to developers on how to fix them
• Deploy security tools through our CI/CD : Static code scan tools, security dashboard tools, authentication solutions…
• Help secure our CI/CD pipeline through security controls : code scanning, container image scanning, secrets scanning…
• Work closely with engineering teams to help them apply security best practices and mitigate vulnerabilities
• Promote best practices in applicative security through awareness sessions, security standards and direct communication
• Contribute to day to day activities : Access management, incidents management, logs investigation…
This role is for you if you:
• Have 5+ years of experience as a Security Engineer, with a background in Software Engineering or DevOps
• Have a good understanding of the risk approach to manage product security
• Are comfortable with application security patterns : Authentication and access control, encryption, integrity verification, high availability, logging…
• Have experience with common software vulnerabilities and security best practices
• Have experience of working in SaaS or equivalent modern ecosystems (IaC, GitOps, DevSecOps, etc…)
It would be great if you also:
• Have experience with AWS and Kubernetes for Cloud Security and operations on production
We are always looking for the best candidates, so if you think you would be a good fit even if you don't meet 100% of the requirements we would love to hear from you!
Your future team:
You will join the AppSec Squad, that is a team of 3 AppSec and CloudSec engineers.
The team is a part of the Internal Developer Platform Tribe that is responsible for building and maintaining the infrastructure and platforms that empower developers to create and deploy software effectively. Our primary objective is to enhance the developer experience (DevEx) by providing a dependable, scalable, and secure platform, while also assisting other teams in its efficient utilisation.
What we offer
Flexibility: We believe it is key to produce your best work and to be fulfilled. We therefore offer the possibility to work away from our main offices, within France/UK/Spain; as well as abroad for a defined period of time. Further requirements may apply depending on the role and your overall experience.
Learning & Development: In PayFit we have a great learning platform where you can learn new skills everyday with the support of our company. We also have English language courses to improve your business communication vocabulary and get to the next level.
Career Development: We want you to progress and be free to choose which direction you want to grow. There are also opportunities for internal moves.
Health promotion: Gym membership conditions depending on country and 4 paid sessions with a mental health practitioner and online support with Moka Care.
Health insurance: with conditions depending on the country.
Meals: Restaurant tickets.
Home office budget: To help you get set up in the best conditions. A MacBook as our standard working tool.
Disability Inclusion: All of our positions are open to any person living with a disability. To guarantee equal treatment and opportunities, we will take, based on individual needs, appropriate measures to adapt the work conditions of PayFiters with disabilities, and if needed also during the recruitment process. Please let us know what you need and we will do our best to accommodate!
These companies are also recruiting for the position of “DevOps”.