Year of Founding2017
Average Age28 years old
Ovrsea is a school for everyone, where every difficulty encountered is an opportunity for further progress !
RT @daphnivc: 🎙For the new podcast episode, our guest is ... Arthur Barillas de Thé, the co-founder of @Ovrsea_com. With his partners, they…
OVRSEA is a next-generation multimodal freight forwarder committed to simplifying & optimizing international freight management through technology. OVRSEA provides its clients with industry expertise and high end-to-end visibility to meet their needs on sea, air, road and rail over all transport stages, from loading to customs declarations.
Founded in 2017, OVRSEA currently supports +700 clients from its offices in Paris, New York, Miami, Barcelona and Milano.
OVRSEA is growing and expanding internationally. With already 160 employees globally, they are continuing their growth in 2023!
OVRSEA is looking for talented people that share its values of pedagogy, benevolence, excellence, challenge and reliability. Asking questions, giving feedback and challenging practices is very important for them, in order to widen their knowledge and motivate them to learn more. It gives them the opportunity to evolve in a both learning and caring environment.
At OVRSEA, they are dedicated to bringing their values to life through tangible team rituals that foster sharing, communication, and a positive work environment. These initiatives create a vibrant work environment that truly embodies their company culture! Here are some examples of actions:
- Welcome breakfast: An opportunity to get to know new recruits 👋
- Friday morning breakfast: A chance to share a coffee and chat with colleagues before the weekend 🥐
- Random Coffees: Connecting new and existing Ovrsoss over a meal or coffee, facilitating cross-team interactions ☕️
- OVRSEA parties: Memorable celebrations held every semester to commemorate our successes and enjoy good times together! 🎉
- Cultural presentations: Internal or external presentations held every two weeks, where you can share your passions, side projects, or invite inspiring speakers! 🎤
- Weekly Ovrquiz: A fun quiz organized by our incredible Workplace Manager every Wednesday, covering diverse themes and providing an opportunity to learn about various topics! 🏆
- All Hands Meetings: Quarterly gatherings where our founders present results, key insights, and OVRSEA's strategy for the upcoming quarter.
- Ask me Anything Meetings: Monthly 30-minute discussions where founders address all employees' questions regarding our strategy, internal policies, market outlook, and more. 🙋🏻♀️
- AS-OVRSEA: Our sports association that organizes regular sporting events among Ovrsoss or with other startups⚽️
Questions and answers on OVRSEA