This position was filled!
Who are they?
Novutech is a thriving consulting startup founded in 2019 by Frédéric and Maxime, 2 Belgian entrepreneurs who previously worked as NetSuite experts at one of the big four international accounting firms.
NetSuite is a flexible and robuste cloud-based ERP solution designed specifically for growing small and medium-sized companies.
At Novutech, our core focus is digital transformation. We specialize in optimizing the business processes of our European customers through the implementation, optimization and acceleration of NetSuite.
Our ultimate objective is to establish ourselves as the preferred long-term European NetSuite partner.
As a Developer, you will:
• Liaise with functional/technical Novutechos, project managers and end-users
• Develop, test, and implement customized NetSuite solutions e.g. custom records, web services, scripts, workflows,…
• Design, development and delivery of computer applications using Agile methodology
• Performs maintenance for existing computer applications.
• In addition to programming, you will be exposed to accounting, financial consolidation, CRM and other business processes
• Contribute to internal improvements thanks to your ideas and entrepreneurial spirit
Our Novutech team is always on the lookout for new talent ! If this short presentation meets your expectations, if you think you have the Novutech DNA and if you are ready to develop yourself alongside our functional & technical consultants, Country Managers and co-founders, do not hesitate to push the button
Desired Skills & Experience
• Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in computer science, coding bootcamp in Web Development
• Fluency in English and in Dutch/French (verbal and written)
• Impressive interpersonal skills : Reliable, genuine team player, eagerness to learn, ability to bring your true self
• Business mindset : You are creative, able to take initiative and fit an entrepreneurial culture
What we offer
• Friendly environment, tremendous colleagues and hybrid job
• A place where you grow, learn and have impact
• A good work-life balance
• Healthy team spirit
• A fair package including meal vouchers, a laptop, a company car, extra-holidays
• Step 1, HR talk: It starts with conversation with our HR team in order to know your background, motivation and expectations and introduce you to Novutech and its culture.
• Step 2, content talk: 1 hour conversation with one of your peer/ country manager-to-be in order to answer your questions and give you more insight about the role, the challenges.
An Excel / technical test will be sent to you.
• Step 3, final talk : a 1 hour conversation with Novutech cofounders. You will have the opportunity to do a case study and have a last Q&A session with the management team.