Supply Chain - Innovation & Renovation Project Leader
This position was filled!
Who are they?
Nestlé je přední světovou potravinářskou firmou, podnikající v oblasti výživy, zdraví a zdravého životního stylu. Společnost založil Henri Nestlé ve Švýcarsku v roce 1866. V České republice a na Slovensku patří Nestlé jako významnému výrobci a zaměstnavateli dlouhodobě jedno z předních míst v rámci tuzemského potravinářského průmyslu.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO WORK ON:
- Be responsible for efficient, effective, flawless End-to-End management of Innovation & Renovation (I&R) projects
- Plan and lead I&R projects End-to-End and orchestrate a cross-functional and multidisciplinary team to achieve the project defined Key Success Criteria and deliver against the business case.
- Apply project management tools and skills to ensure the on-scope, on-time and on-quality launch and flawless execution of I&R projects from Identify (or later entry stage) to end of delivery stage
- Providing transparency, documentation and communication of project status and risk to cross functional team members, Project Management Lead and Deciders
- Leading Stakeholders management across functions: identify stakeholders, distribute responsibilities among project team and ensure proper communication
- Driving definition of Innovation profile and gap assessment in order to build the critical path
YOU ARE A PERFECT FIT IF YOU ARE/HAVE:
- Proven track record in project management min 2 years, cross-functional experience gained through participation in projects
- Leadership skills within a cross functional team
- Excellent communicative with extraordinary organizational skills
- Courage and ability to solve problems
- Fluent English and Czech/Slovak is a MUST
- SAP knowledge is an advantage
WHY TO JOIN US:
We are company with open and supportive environment, friendly but demanding
We take care about your professional development and continuous employee satisfaction
We have a great canteen with with choice of food (including vegetarian food)
We can offer an interesting reward package with fixed and flexible remuneration
1 week extra holiday, flexi days, flexible working hours, pension fund and life insurance contribution, access to Benefit Plus portal (where you can select from many leisure and wellness benefits), contribution to infant nutrition for children, possibility to use the various offer in the Prague company canteen with discount prices, Nestlé Employees’ mobile tariff program, life & work jubilee bonus and other attractive short & long term offers for Nestlé employees
Are you curios about this position? Do not hesitate to send us your CV. If you have suitable background, we will be pleased to meet you in person.