We are developing for American Express Global Business Travel (AMEX GBT), a travel supply aggregation platform called SMP (Supply MarketPlace). The aim of this project is to manage all AMEX GBT supply content technical development and provide the best experience to our users thanks to a powerful, scalable, and optimized product. The SMP R&D Team is international, based mainly in Paris, expanding to London, and is split into several SCRUM teams in a micro-services architecture.
The Software Engineer is technical expert who will participate in the evolution and technical development of the SMP Platform. This role is critical to AMEX GBT’s future growth and we’re looking for outstanding candidates.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
· Participate in the evolution and development of the REST API.
· Contribute to the extension and design of the platform.
· Develop new features, new modules.
· Participate to DevOps (automated CI/CD, testing, monitoring, observability).
Experience / Qualifications:
· Confirmed experience in C# development.
· DevOps knowledge is an asset.
· Passion, Software Craftmanship, Culture of Excellence/Clean Code, Test Driven Development.
· Fluent English (working in a multicultural and international team)
Professional / Technical Skills:
· .NET, ASP.NET Core Web API
· Containers, Lambda
· Redis, RabbitMQ, Aurora / PostgreSQL, DynamoDB
· Infrastructure as Code (CloudFormation)
· High Availability
· Scalable & performant platform
· OpenSearch / ELK (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana)
1h codin’game virtual test on C# (link available 7 days)
20-30mn call qualification with one member of the Talent team
1h30 1st video Teams ITW with one R&D Manager
45mn f2f in our London building with our Product development Director
1h Final video Teams ITW with a R&D Director, ( Can be done in our building before f2f to do 2 in 1)
These companies are also recruiting for the position of “Back-end Development”.